Chapter 24: Aoi's and Yin's day off. Mengs interrogations.

No one's pov.

The scene take place in the afternoon at the butterfly mansion with Meng and Gyomei in the infirmary getting treated by shinobu and Kanao. *pat* Ah *pat* ah *pat* ahhhhh. Sweaty can you stop that. Kanao asked Meng while taking off the rag off of his brused stomach. Meanwhile Gyomei was getting treated by shinobu who was honestly worried. These won't leave scars but it will take some time to heal. Gyome smiled and patted shinobu's head. Thank you but I'm more concerned about Meng. He then looked over to Meng that was still wincing from the towel getting pressed against his bruise. *pat* ahh *smack* *thud*. Kanao then whipped Meng on the head with the towel which knocked him right out. Kanao our job is to heal not to make people more injured. Shinobu giggled.

Aoi then came back in with Meng test results. So he has a small minor rib fracture along with a small concusion but in any case he should be fine if he gets a full day's of rest. Which means he needs to avoid hitting his head. Everyone then turned to the uncoicous Meng and the shocked and sorry Kanao. Aoi then sighed and took out a pen. She then scribbled the word small. He has a concusion and will need to stay here til tommorow. Aoi stated while leaving. Wolf and chicken ran in with fear and then was followed by the three butterfly girls with diffeent tiny clothing. Aroowwooorroooo. Wolf yelled out while shaking Mengs bed. Meng then slowly rised from the bed. I don't give a shit if your fury ass doesn't want to dress up like a princess, get you ass in that dress. He then turned to chicken. You to. Wolf was then dragged out by kiyo and sumi while chicken was hold by the legs by naho.

2 hours later.

Shinobu had to take kanao out for survival Traning and won't be back for a few days. Meanwhile Meng was being stubborn. I do not have a concusion. Meng stated while getting his head wrapped by aoi. Honestly after all the times you get hit in the head, I am surprise you didn't get one sooner. Aoi stated while cutting the bandaged. Meng then rubbed his head in exhaustion and irritation. What's up. She asked concerend. Meng just took in some air. I'm fine, just a little tired. Aoi just looked at Meng not believing him but she felt like he wouldn't be honest so she was just gonna walk out. But after a few seconds Meng remembered what she said a couple of days ago and just decided to swallow his pride a bit. Wait. Meng said in a tired voice. Aoi turned around confused. Could.... you actually give me some medicine... I have been having head problems....again. Meng said while looking away a little embarresed. Aoi looked at Meng in shock and went up to him and open a cabinet and took out a bag. Luckily I knew you would have those again so I took some of those tea leaves that actually help you for head problems from your estate.

Meng looked at her in shock. You been to my estate? Why's that? Aoi then looked back. One me and kanao go to your estate to clean because your unorganized and..... Aoi couldn't think of a logical explanation for the 2nd one. Because we can and that's your fault for leaving it unlock. She then left the room. Hmmmmm. Meng then had to fill out the mission report along with finding out who that guy was. Yin get your ass out here we need to talk. Yin then imergered looking beaten up. Jeez you look like he'll. Meng laughed. That's because you got your ass kicked by a guy with a Frisby. Meng then chuckled and continues to write. So what do you think about this type of thing. Yin just shrugged as he floats ontop of Meng. I honestly don't Know, maybe it's like that bastard with the fox mask. Meng thought about it but he just scrachted his head. Nahhhhh he wasn't sick in the head like that other guy, he had his marbles in place and he had a well coordinated attacks which he leads with his teammates. I can easily tell he wasn't a demon.

Meng then finishes his paper and whistles to crow. But his strength was genetically inhanced, it was the same level as mine along with the fact that he had experience in combat. Meng then got up and tied the paper to crows feet. The only thing that was odd is When I was fighting him and when I used energy location on him, he didn't give off the type of energy a demon or someone with my blood would give off but he had something, I just don't know what. While he was talking Aoi was coming with Mengs medicine. We need to find more information, which means.... ughhhh we gotta go visit him. Aoi was confused as she peeked thru the door and saw the black cloud again but this time it looked more humanoid. But she decided to open the door. Hey. She said trying to ignore the cloud. Oh hi aoi is that the tea. Meng asked grabbing it. Yeah and also I was thinking that maybe you and I can go shopping for kanao's birthda- master Meng. Mio called out while entering the room. But she changed her look to. she put her hair up in a side ponytail and a white blouse.