Chapter 29: the side show subject:Kny charecters judgment.

(0:00-0:33) No one's pov
(Also I'm to lazy to bold everything)

A/N was wearing an Italian suit with a old-school microphone as he waved to the viewers wacthinh behind there screens. Hello my friends. Please enjoy this lovable part of the story where we take a break of the events in the story line and just be humans. A/N stated while sitting down. So today we are gonna ask the kny characters that have interacted with Meng thru out the story. But just so you know we are going to ask the one's that are currently living in the story. We can't ask people that are disease like Kanae or the kamado family and at the same time we cannot ask some certain people because of plot. A/N then went to a screen where he revealed a confused Meng. You see Meng is going to wacth his fellow friends opinions on him. He then pressed a button. Meng did you read the instructions. A/N asked his Oc. What the fuck? How you do that? Meng asked confused. Oh right he still doesn't know how a speaker works. A/N then pressed another button where the tv turned on for Meng. Holy shit! Meng said in amazement.

Okay let's get started. A/N declared as he started interviewing the first Kny character. Shinobu then came out waving towards all the viewers with a smile. OH MY GOD ITS SHINOBU. SHINOBU CAN YOU HEAR ME. Meng said trying to communicate thru the TV.  So Shinobu kocho how do you see Meng? A/N asked Shinobu. Meng is a wonderful young man, he is very polite with Kanao, aoi, along with the triplets. While she was saying a flashback with Meng being playful with Naho,kiyo, and sumi along with Meng being helpful with Aoi with her chores and him being romantic with kanao. He has a wonderful personality and a great sense of humor. A small flashback acured of Meng waking up and mistooken Shinobu for Kanae. You got shorter, You also seemed to got paler and at the same time you changed your hair, you also seemed to have gained a few pounds. The flashback ended with Shinobu about to recall another memory. He is always open to me and I feel like I can be open to him. The memory of Meng comforting shinobu about Kanae then played and then we returned back on stage. Honestly he is a sweet kid. I felt my heart filled with happiness when he called me mom for the first time. Honestly if I could I would adopt him. Shinobu stated with a smile.

A/N then asked Shinobu a question that made a vein popped out. What do you think of Nakano. Shinobu then smiled as she raised her finger up. She is.... someone that don't deserve a sweet child like Meng. Shinobu stated with a smile.eng didn't listen to that last part because he couldn't help but feel happy about shinobu's complements. Alright thank you shinobu. Next up is Kyojuro and Gyomei.

The scenery then changed with the flame and rock pillar sitting and writing for the question. Gyomei what do you think of Meng. A/N asked the rock pillar. He is a very bright young man, strong, talks a lot kinda like a mixture of Uzui and Young kyojuro. Kyojuro nodded at this statement. The young fire user has spirit. It was a pleasure to train him. But then Kyojuro gripped his hands together. I was honestly disappointed with myself when I try to make him angry. He shouldn't have forgave me but during his free time he would constantly write to me about diffent things,Mostly about Kendo forms. So I gave him an old kendo book that I had in storage. Luckily it was also written in English. Gyomei then stepped in as well. He would actually write to me ever sense that mission we had together. A/N then smiled as he then pulled up some documents.

He actually writes to all of the hashira. The sound ,love,Snake, and wind pillar would write him back. The water and mist pillar doesn't though. A/N describes as he shown Mengs hand writing. Speaking of which let's bring out the love and snake pillar. The scenery changed again with Mitsuri and iguro sitting next to eachother. Hello snake and love pillar. So you already know the question right. Mitsuri and iguro nodded. Cool so tell us what you think. Iguro let Mitsuri go first and immediately she was exciting. He is like one of my little brothers. He is very sweet and would always ask me recipes for sweets. I once entered his home when I was exhausted from my mission and saw a bunch of flower and sugar exploded around the oven and burnt mochi. Mitsuri stated as she was about to explain something else. I never knew why he made that until the last time I saw him when we went to that asylum.