Chapter 11: The battle of the copy cat demom.

No ones pov.

Hey bro where did the crow said the demon was lurking at. Meng asked while running side by side with Tengen and the wolf in a forest. It said that it was learking near a river somewhere not to far from here. Tengen explained while running. It has been about 7 days sense Meng officially went off to his first mission as a official demon slayer and hashira so he was a little nervouse about impressing Tengen which he obviously saw as an idle. Hey bro you want to stop for awhile and finish up on our food? Meng asked the sound hashira while catching up with him. Then out of nowhere Tengen started realising a weird sound from his stomach. *Growlllll*. Yes good Idea little brother. Tengen said as they stopped to find a place to make a fire.

Mengs pov

bro and the wolf sat down and was eating the last remains of our rice balls while I just stared at the fire. Arent you hungry? Bro asked me while offering me a couple of rice ball. I then shook my head a bit rejecting his offer but he still tossed it to me which I catched in a instant. You shouldn't go into a battle with a empty stomach. Bro stated as he then fed another rice ball to the wolf. I smiled and started eating. Hey bro so do we know what the demons blood art is? I asked while biting down my rice ball.

Bro then thought for a few seconds and tossed his head back. Sorry I dont really know. Bro said while putting his hand on the top of his head. But I do know that It was strong enough to kill a lot of high ranking slayers so we have to be careful once facing it. Bro stated while sitting back up straight. Hah hah hah hah hah. The wolf panted as it laid its head on my lap while I stroked it fur. So what are you naming him. Bro asked while pointing to the wolf. Well I usually just call him wolf but I will think of a proper name after the mission. I responded back while scratching wolfs chin.

Bro then sat back a bit feeling stuffed from the last amount of food we had from the butterfly mansion. Tch. I then looked up to see bro looking at his palm. Whats up? I asked while getting up with concerned while wolf was being lazy and laid down on the ground. I guess there was a piece of wood sticking out on the ground but nothing my flameboyant self cant handled. Bro said while pointing his thumb up to himself. I chuckled as I went back to wolf when suddenly from a distance. Help somebody help us. A voice screamed out which made bro and wolf stood up at the same time. Its deeper in the forest lets go. Bro ordered as me and wolf followed him.

Timeskip to half an hour later.

Someone please help us, please. The voice grew louder as we got closer to it. Get ready you two. Bro ordered as him and I reached for our swords as we exited the forest. But when we stopped there was no one there instead all we saw was just a river with a Bridge. I dont get it I could have sworn I heard someone. Bro wondered while looking around. I then noticed a couple of broken blades on the ground. Ummm bro I dont think who ever was calling to us wasnt human. I stated as I knelt down and grabbed the blade. Grrrrrrrrrrr. Wolf started growling towards the Bridge while baring its fangs with bloodlust in its eyes. What you see boy. I asked while getting back up. Please somebody help us. The voices came back but this time it sounded all messed up like a broken record player. We then turned to the Bridge where we saw a figure emerge from the forest. It looked all decayed and it had four limbs both arms and legs along with two heads.

 It looked all decayed and it had four limbs both arms and legs along with two heads