One shot: high school Au. Im in love with my new foriegn teacher. part 3

No one's Pov.

It's been 6 months sense Kanao and Mengs relationship started, and it affected both of them in a way that neither of them realized. Kanao's confidence returned and grew ever since dating Meng. She got closer with the workers at the noodle stall and even work part time. Tanjiro would try to win Kanao back whenever the ganpachiro squad would hang out, but would end up with rejection.

As for Meng, something affected him as well. He was smilling, his anger was gone, and he stopped attending the weekly fights at the Yakuza bars. Meng just practices at Jackson's home gym and would even expand his horizons at school. He is teaching AP Data science and a business course now, which was shocking to everyone, especially Shinobu and Sanemi.

But of course we all want to know the real deal, and that is how the two are progressing as a couple. It's... oddish. Kanao wanted Meng to teach her basic boxing combinations. But she always ended up punching him in the left eye instead of the pads, and as for Meng, he tried baking with Kanao and basically started 17 fires. Other then that, the two are a lovey doves couple.

The scene takes place with Kanao having her hair down as she picks up the phone. Hi, This is Kanao. She chimes as we hear Shinobu's voice. Where are you at, I thought you'd be home by now. Shinobu says as Kanao enters the gym to see Meng on the heavy bag. I am... visiting a friends. Kanao says with a smile as Meng stops the bag with his closed left fist and gives Kanao a soft smirk.

But as he approaches Kanao with a towel over his kneck, We hear Shinobu groans and complains. So your basically at your new boyfriend's place, I need to know who he is this instant! Shinobu demanded as Meng pulls the giggling Kanao by the waist and landed a few kisses on the cheek. You'll see him soon. Kanao says as Meng took the phone away and gave Kanao a long and passionate kiss as Shinobu went on her rant.

Shinobu: As your sister, I demanded to know who you are seeing... Kanao....Kanaaaooo, KANAO ARE YOU LISTENING!

Shinobu yells as the flustered Kanao picks up the phone. Yeah, Yeah, I got priority's bye! Kanao yelled as she hangs up the phone and attacks Meng. Priorities huh~? Meng asked as he rubs Kanaos cheek. Shut up, It's been to long. Kanao says as Meng had a small smirk. You literally saw me yesterday. Meng jokes as he went to get his duffel bag. I'm clingy, deal with it. Kanao says as she was now walking with Meng back to the apartment.

The two talked casual about there day and what they had planned for the summer. Hawaii, for the entire summer, and your leaving tomorrow ? Meng asked as Kanao nods. Yeah, sense me and my sister are graduating the same year, especially the fact that I'm such a prodigy, Kanae wanted to take us somewhere special. Kanao says as Meng opens the door. How about you, anything special? She asks as Meng tosses the bag aside. A buddy from high school wants to catch up tomorrow, they want to discuss about a possible trip. Meng says as Kanao sits on the counter and was drinking his water bottle.

She would then place it down and grew curious. Oh, you in high school, wonder what you were like with a suit at the senior prom? Kanao asked as Meng smirks. Lady, I was 16 when I graduated Stanford, Why do you think I look so good? Meng playfully says as he approaches Kanao. I honestly thought it was facial cream. Kanao jokes as Meng approaches her and was inches away from her face. Aren't you a little jokester~. Meng says as Kanao holds his chin. I got more then jokes~. She says as the two started to kiss on the counter. *KNOCK*KNOCK*KNOCK*. Until there a knock on the door interrupted the two.

Kanao's POV

As I was enjoying my time with Meng, the door started to knock. But he ignores it as he rubs his thumbs on my cheeks as he gave me more gentle kisses and is making my heart melt. *Knock*knock*knock!*. But suddenly the knocking started to get louder as I broke the kiss. Answer the door Meng. I Demanded as he just groaned. shut up door! Meng yelled as he continued to kiss me more passionatly.  *knock*knock*. But the knocking continues as I just place my forehead onto his as Icouldn't help but laugh. Go answer the door~.I cued as he just pouts a bit.