Chapter 50: the buttetly mission Part 3. name of target:Muay Thai kru mercenary

Tankana4ever Zach74 your oc's are in this story.

AmazonZoo your oc's is only mentioned but I still include becuase of that.

⚠️ Also alot of gore ⚠️

No one's Pov.

Meanwhile in a forest, Jackson was seen with his torn coat, a duffle bag, and a bandage on his cheek as he was whistling a happy little toon while walking on a path. But as he continues to walk he notices a sign that says north headquarters, written in the most sloppiest Japanese anyone has seen. Jackson then sighs as he looks around and starts walking in a straight path. He then looks around some parts of the forest where he notices an old moss covered Arrow was sticking out of a tree. Guess I'm heading the right direction. Jackson said to himself as he continues on.

But as Jackson walked up the hill, he look up to see an abandoned house with the Tàiyáng zhànshì symbol on a sign placed right infront of a cabin.

He then smiles a bit as he ties the bag on his back, unbuttoned his coat to reveal his worn out bullet proof vest, and takes out two MF Pistols as he approaches the house with caution. *Wham*crack*. After kicking down the door he imeidtiatly sped walk inside with his guns pointing out at multiple directions. His eyes glowed blue as he doesn't sense any humans inside. *crack*crack*thump!*. So he just let's his guard down as he drops the pistols and bag as he just lays down on the floor. His eyes were getting heavy as he just closes them for a few seconds, not caring about the cold that is entering thru the open door. Jack's wake up. A voice ringed thru Jackson's ear as the scenery was getting brighter.

Jackson's Pov.

As I opened my eyes I took off my tin hat to reveal Meng writing on a paper. Come on, Knowing Kenta-San, he won't exactly be happy the fact that we forgot to write our mission reports...again. Meng stated as I just sighed and stood up. No, he is gonna be mad that you didn't write your mission report. I stated with a grin as I spinned the tip of my hat. I can't write dip shit, the thing is that I just cant read besides a little Chinese and your crappy language. Meng stated as I leaned back on the table. You mean English? I asked as he snaps his fingers. Ding,ding. Meng stated as I got some paper and start writing. But as me and him stayed silent I couldn't help but look at him. For what I have known so far is that he lost most of his memories yet the few scars he has on his body shows signs of abuse.

So I just sigh as I put down my pencil and sat next to him. What's up? Meng asked me as I patted and rubbed his thick little spiky head. What's that for? He asked as he was ready to fight. I then just smiled as I said. Just wanted to let you know I love you pal. I said as Meng looked confused. But as I stood up to go back to my seat I then saw little smirk on his face as I gave him a blank look. Does someone want a hug? Meng asked as I just sighed. Im not a hugger. I stated as he playfully approach me. You want a hug don't ya? He asked as he had his arms wide open. Meng I will personally kill you if you hug me. I stated as he closes his eyes with a smile.

Come on let's go/ noo.

You need this, oh yes you do/ I don't really need this.

Come on tip to tip, real bromance hug right here/ I will kill you.

Meng then successfully hugged me as he was squeezing me. I am not enjoying this- Oh yes you are. Meng said as he rubs and pats my back. Kids these days call this spooning-*shing*........is that a knife near my dick? He asked me with fear. Yes Meng, That is a knife near your dick--Okay. Meng said as he let go. You should hug more often Jack's, one day your gonna regret not hugging the people the closes to you. Meng said as he grabbed his sword and bag. Well I'm heading out, master wants me to do some roadwork with him to help condition my legs. Meng said as he looked back at me while putting on his bag.