Chapter 13: The Nightmare.

No ones pov.
*CRACK*CRACK*CRACK*CRACK*. It has been three months sense the new year has started and in the traning room kanao and Meng was seen traning with eachother with kendo swords in hand. *CRACK*CRACK*CRACK* WHOAH.*fwoosh*. Meng yelled out while jump flipped to the back of kanao as she failed to hit his neck. Flower breathing first form: orchid blossoming.With great speed kanao then deliverd multiple stabs and slashes at Meng but he blocked them all without much effort. I think you need to twist your hips more when you attack, thats where the power...*slash*CRACK**sweep* comes from!! *THUMP* Meng stated as he blocked kanao's attack while using his free hand to grab her arm and flipped her to the ground.

She then tried to get up but as she lift her head she was poked lightly by a kendo sword. And that makes about 13 wins. Meng said while standing over kanao, giving a toothy grin. *fwoosh*Thump* Kanao then returned Mengs toothy grin with a attempted kick to the head. But Meng blocked it with his arm but could still feel the pain from the kick. Youch!! jeez kanao you know if that were to hit my head I could have been knocked out. Meng said as he backed up shaking his arm.

Kanao then pushed kick herself up and turned to Meng with her stands. That was the point. Kanao stated while smiling. Plus you cheated so you deserved that. Meng had a look of disbelief and hurt as he got into position. * Gasp*  I cant believe my flower thought that I cheated at a game that I am obviously good at. Meng said with a fake sad voice.  Kanao was now going at him with great speed and the moment she got close she exhaled a ton of air.

Fourth form: Crimson Hanagoromo. Kanao then did a graceful and twist, curve slash.*CRACKKKKKK* but meng was still able to block it with a reverse grip.  He then used his free hand and grabbed kanao's arm again. *chu*. But Instead of a flip he just pulled her in for a kiss on the cheek. Kanao face then began to turn red as Meng pulled away.
HEY NO KISSING WE ARE FIGHTING*FWOOSH*FWOOSH*FWOOSH*. She screamed out while trying to hit Meng.  Tehehehe I couldnt help it you looked to cute when you are trying your best so you only got yourself to blame. Meng stated while moving his upper body avoiding Kanao's hits.

He then spinned out of the way going behind kanao and slowly leaning his head back. How about if you beat me you can ask me for any favor does that sound like a deal *fwoosh*. Kanao spinned around attempting to hit Meng but he dodges again while chuckling. The both then got in there stands and took in a huge amount of air and started having a stare down.

(1:39-1:52)

As the there swords broke the two crossed then flew past eachtoher to the otherside of the room. Meng then turned around and looked at his sword. Woww we really messed these up. Meng stated while dropping his broken sword. Well looks like neither of us won this round. As he said that kanao then turned around and started walking towards him. But I guess sense I didnt win you can still ask for that-mmph. Meng was inturupted by a peck on the lips by kanao. For now on I dont want them on the cheek. Kanao stated while turning around and walked out to the backyard leaving Meng speachless....... Ummm im sorry but I didnt get that do you mind doing that again. Meng asked while walking after Kanao.