Chapter 47: The return of old comrades

No one's Pov.

Are you insane!! Dark yelled out at Hana and Akumu while they were kneeling. Not only did you defy my orders to kill vessel, but you also took the only thing that can actually stop him from killing us. Dark stated as Akumu looked down in fear. Forgive me master....but Storm suggested we took her. Akumu stated as Hana gritted her teeth. Well we should at least take the opportunity to find a way to finish him. Dark stated as Hana stood up. No, it's best if we try and take control of him so we can have more power. Hana suggested as Dark turned to her. I am not risking this operation because you want to have your boy toy back. Dark stated as thunder was appearing. Outside there hidden wear house location. Well guess what Dark, if it wasn't for me you would have never been brought back in the first place so you owe me. Hana stated as she walks past him. She then took out her knife as she was approaching the chained Kanao. I can erase his mind about her and we can start over from scratch, Its best if we kill her so he doesn't remember everything. Hana stated as Akumu stayed silent.

But Dark wasn't having it as he stopped her. We do this then his wrath will grow and destroy my operation. Dark stated as Hana pulled away. You can start over again and again so don't worry about it. Hana stated as she was about to kill Kanao. But as she was coming closer, Akumu was already forming a black blood blade and was about to throw it until. *boom!*. A destructive sound of thunder was dancing around in the sky. Oh no. Dark whispered as Akumu smiled. Tehahahahahaha. Kanao giggles as she then starts laughing out loud towards the three. Hahahahahahahaaaa you guys should have known what happeneds when you mess with him.......he is the man that showed no mercy to demons and pillars alike. Kanao said with a smile as the thunder starts to take shape of a beast that Akumu remembers very well.

 Kanao said with a smile as the thunder starts to take shape of a beast that Akumu remembers very well

I think we should go. Akumu poitned out as Dark grabbed Kanao and teleported away

The dragon then destroyed most of the black order headquarters but luckily all the members stones teleported and re telported back to the location with only one thirds of the were house remaining. That peice of shit. Dark muttered as he knew exactly to blame.

Meanwhile at the south side remains of the building

(0:00-0:36)

Mengs Pov.

I used the dragon for a distraction but after my uncounter with Hana and the amount of strength I had to put in for the dragon, I barly have enough strength to walk. There he is! And to my luck I saw two little shits with oni mask coming my way. Rahhhhhh! I yelled out as I then ran towards them. Rah *WHAM*WOOSH*WHAM. I then jumped off the wall as I gave the first ninja a mighty haymaker while taking the second guy by the legs and slamming him on the head. I then got up as I used my third form to try and pin point Kanao. Please be alive.... please. I begged as I looked around more and more. I then recognized the energy as I smiled. KANAO. I yelled out as I was running down the hall.