Chapter 48: The butterfly mission Part 1. name of Target: Black soldier.

Warning: shit is about to get gory

No one's Pov.

It's been a month sense the battle and even though there were major loses everything still went on. Mitsuri and Obanai returned to the corps, The butterfly estate was quiet yet was still running, the hellfire estate was now abandoned, and as for the Tàiyáng zhànshì.....things are slightly complicated. Akako returned back to the butterfly estate as a temporary care taker. She will return back in the field once Fuji is ready. Speaking of the marksmen, him and Kaito were taking some days off to pay there final respects to Nakano and Meng, the rest of the Tàiyáng Zhànshì.....they handle there griefs differently, For Jackson it was alcohol.

For the last month he had been doing nothing but going to different bars and just drinking til he ended up on the streets completely knocked out. Today was that exact example as he chugged down his twelfth glass of whiskey and was now finishing his beer. Heheha*thump* whoops hahaha. And this drunk that just bumped him is the main reason why Jackson goes to different bars. Wacth yourself pal. Jackson said in english as he tried to be nice and drink the rest of his beer. Tahhh, fucking foreigner doesn't understand shit of what I am saying.~fuuuuuck you~. The drunk man said as him and his buddy in Japanese. But when Jackson then talked in Japanese these guys got a different reaction.

(0:30-2:24)
https://youtu.be/6gC8CRl7fv0

Jackson then left the bar before the cops showed up as he dropped 1000 American dollars on the counter as everyone just wacthed the angry drunk leave the bar. The scene then changed with Aoi wearing Nakano's scarf and was walking up the hill towards the hellfire estate.

Aoi's Pov

I was walking up the hellfire estate steps as I brought my cleaning supplies as I entered the door and went to work. People have different ways of dealing with grief, cleaning is one of those ways. I start off with the empty hallway, the empty courtyard, the empty dinning room, I even start putting away the books inside box's as I just sighed a bit. But as I walked up I was shocked to see Kanao sitting on Mengs chair and was fast asleep. She was using Mengs box to write to him, but I didn't choose to read what she wrote as I just put a blanket over her and continu cleaning.

But the hardest thing I had to do was entering the kicthen where the fun memory's of Nakano-Sama teaching me different cooking techniques, I still miss her and Meng everyday. I wish I was stronger so I would have protected them. I said to myself as I went on to clean the kicthen. I used Nakano's scarf as a face mask so I wouldn't sneeze from the dust, but as I was dusting the bowls I noticed a familiar tea pot on the stove.

That reminded me of the time we first came here and where Meng was having trouble with his head, I then looked around a bit more to see Nakano's homemade kicthen Knife inside the drawer. I couldn't help but feel down as I just sat on the counter and look up at the ceiling. Unless Smith-San comes back, Ubuyashiki-San is thinking about taking this place down. sense the only hellfire hashira replacement decided to quit. Damit. I said to myself as I start to head out. I'm not letting one of my friends legacy turned into a pile of dust. I said to myself as I walked back to the butterfly mansion.

Shinobu's Pov.

I just got done taking in my usual wisteria poison when I was hearing a loud commotion in Aois room. So I decided to investigate and walk to her room where I saw her packing up her stuff. Uh Aoi? I called out as she turned her head towards me. Hi Shinobu-san, what's up? She asked as I walked up and sat next to her. Why are you packing up? I asked as she got her other spare cloths. I just...need some time alone. She explained as I reached in her bags. Yes alone with a broadsword*shing*. I pointed out as I unsheethed Nakano's sword. Your cleaver *shing*. And then her knife. And your*clack*....I don't even know how you got these? I wondered as I held the Nunchucks up.