Chapter 2: the meeting of the flower ,insect, and hellfire user part 1.

Mengs pov.

Even though I am taking a river have to my destination there is a slight draw back. THUMP* THUMP*THUMP *VOMITS*UGHHHHH I HATE TRAVELING BY BOAT *VOMITS* .As much as I hate boats and water, Mainky because i don't know how to swim and get motion sickness, this was the fastest ways for me to get around places. I then took out a map and starts seeing where im heading next. Looks like the next town ain't far maybe I can get some info along with a demon to kil *THUMP* oh shit. I quickly scurry to the edge of the boat and vomit again. I then collected myself and rested again and hopefully this town isn't that far away.

Timeskip to a couple of hours and a dozen vomits later.

Finally the suffering is over. I crawled out of the boat completely pale. Hopefully if I do find a demon here I can at least be one step closer to finding muzan. My other leads from other demons barely got me no where, they knew who I was talking about but they refuse to tell me and I can sense the fear that was in them. Hey kid. I turned to see a man with a irritated expression on his face. It cost 1000 yen for you to park your boat. I looked to the sign to see that the actual cost was 500. Wait a minute man, why are you charging me extra? I demanded as the man looked at me with a face of displeasure. If you dont wanna pay then you can move along then. As much as I wanted to kick this guys ass I don't have the time so I just payed him,grabbed my shit, and moved along.

Timeskip to the middle of town.

Thanks for the food*chomp* fuck, hot hot hot.

I took a giant bite of my hashbrown that I got at this nice lady's little shack. Now lets see where I can get info on those demon rumors I have been hearing about. I said to myself as I scanned the area with the hashbrown in my mouth. But as I was scanning I notice three things. The first thing I notice was that most of the people hear are looking at me with disgust while the others are just going about there day. Jeez honestly just because of I'm a Chinese doesn't mean Im someone that's bad. I also notice that they were this group of kids with odd looking uniforms with the word destroy on there back and they seem to be causing a disturbance.

But what really got me worried was that there carrying swords. Well that's no problem of mine but just in case I will keep my eye on them. I finished off the rest of my hashbrown as i was making a mental note of the two things I saw.

But as I did I noticed something, there were two girls walking down the street, one with a black hair that seemed to be styled all the way back while keeping some down beside both sides of her face and purple highlights along with a purple butterfly clip. she was wearing a unique looking haori that resembles that of butterfly wings. The other one was wearing a pink kimono and also had a butterfly pin, but it was pink,and she had it in a sideponytale. they were also carrying swords but I didn't see if they had the same uniform so I just brushed it off.