One shot: high school Au. Im in love with my new foriegn teacher. part 1

Warning: tons of insensitive shit coming up. You have been warned.

No one's Pov.

As the sun rise in the city of Tokyo, a chinese man that looked around 18 just woke up from the disturbing sunlight shining on his face. *beep*beep*bee-wham*. And imeidtiatly punched his annoying alarm clock. I dont wanna. The man complaines as he rolled around the bed. MENG WAKE THE FUCK UP. A loud scream of a man demanded as he was running up the stairs. *wham*splassh*FUCK JACKSON. Meng yelled out as an American tossed water while he is in bed. Get your ass up boy, your job is starting today. Jackson stated as he tossed dry cloths at Meng. I prefer to keep my old job thank you very much. Meng stated as he got up. This job is better because you get less scars and you get paid with honor. Also Tanjiro left without Nezuko so you have to walk her to the station. Jackson stated as he was walking down stairs. Meng then just groans as he starts to get dressed.

(Mengs coat. This is also the same coat he wears in my last one shot.)

But Meng wasn't the only one having somewhere to be

But Meng wasn't the only one having somewhere to be. Infact a girl with a with a shade of light purple eyes was getting ready for her first day back in kimetsu high.

Kanao's Pov.

I am Kanao tsuyuri, I am 16 years old but thanks to my good scores I am a senior in Kimatsu high, I am at the top of my class, and I am trying my best to get into the best colleges to achieve my goal. *knock*knock* ~Kanao~ breakfast is ready. My big sister Kanae called out with her sweet voice. Coming Nee-San. I called out as I got my butterfly clip on. I then went down stairs to see Shinobu and Kanae eating breakfast. So Kanao, are you gonna meet up with your boyfriend today at the train station? Shinobu asked me as I blushed.

I knew Shinobu would be tease me more so I decided to be a little bit more confident.Yep, Tanjiro and I are meeting up at the usual spot. I stated as I was eating my food. Oh yeah today you and I get a new teacher. Shinobu stated as she waved her bacon. You see me and her have the same classes sense Shinobu is a senior. Oh so Douma got fired? I asked all happy. Yep his days of harassing me are over. Thanks to tomioka-san. Shinobu said in a happy tone. I noticed that you two have been hanging around this summer. Are you two dating? Kanae asked Shinobu. A teacher and student dating. Honestly I just don't see it. I thought to myself as my sisters started to talk more.

After awhile me and Shinobu started to head to the train station where Tanjiro and tomioka sensie will be meeting us. *wham*. But as we were walking I noticed a boy around my age, in a black trench coat punched another man in a hood. He then took the man's wallet which made me and Shinobu get involved. Hey you! Shinobu yelled don't as she walks towards the man. Hmm*slap*. Shinobu then slapped the man in the face and took the wallet.

I then noticed that this man was a forginer, he looks Chinese with a bit of a messy crew cut and black eyes with black pupils. Jeez lady what was that for? The forigener asked as I helped the other man up. Shinobu then handed him the wallet as he ushers him away. Listen here sick man. I don't care how poor your country is but you can't come to Japan and think that you can steal from the people. Shinobu yelled out as the foriegner just scoffs. But then I saw Nezuko running up to the man. Meng-ani! did you cacth that man that took my wallet. The little girl asked as me and Shinobu stood frozen speechless as we then saw the man running away.