Chapter 31: Traning of the first hellfire tsukogu.

No one's Pov.

Its been a few days sense the incident with Captain yasu has happened and he seems pretty chill about living at Mengs estate. Zzzzzzzz/ Hah,hah,hah,hah,. But as Yasu was sleeping a furry creature was over him with a happy wagging tail. Yasu then slowly opens his eyes and turned pale as he notices a black wolf staring at him. meeeeEEEENNNGGG! Yasu yelled out in fear. Meng then came in with a blank face as he see's Yasu beside him completely pale like a piece of paper. morning. Meng greeted as he handed Yasu a cup of jasmine tea. WHY IS THERE A WOLF? Yasu stated as Wolf was walking near them. Remember when I said that we have other residence. Meng stated as he bent down and fed wolf bacon. This is one of them. Wolf, Yasu. Yasu, wolf. Meng introduced the two. T-thats a wild animal is living with you. Yasu stated stated as wolf was sniffing him. No its wolf. Meng stated as he rubbed his back.

Meng then slowly turned back to the hallway. Anyways, mother made breakfast and I am going to train my Tsukogu. Meng stated as Yasu looked confused. What time is it anyways. Yasu asked as he looked outside. 5 or 6 am, now go eat breakfast and if you try any funny business with my mom I gave wolf permission to bite off more then a breakfast sausage. Meng threatened as Yasu looked back at wolf as he slowly licked its mouth.

Meanwhile Meng was standing over a sleeping Fuji with a smile. Awww how sweet, it looks like he is having nice dream. Meng stated as he lifted a bucket. Fuji...wake up. Meng ordered his Tsugok but for a response Fuji just grumbles. *crash* OWWW. So Meng dumped a bunch of pebbles from the bucket to wake him up. Great your awake, breakfast is ready and then after that we train. Meng stated as he left the room. Fuji just had a terrified look as he got up. But for some odd reason his jacket was gone so he had to wear just a demon slayer uniform.

Mengs Pov.

*Clack*clack*clack*clack*. After breakfast Me and Fuji started to train with kendo swords thru out the manor. Right now I'm using one sword with my right hand and Fuji is using both of his hands to hold his sword. *Crack*. But as we were making our way thru the halls Fuji got his sword stopped by a wooden beam. Why aren't we going to the back or court yard, there is more space out there then in here. Fuji complained as he fixed his stance. You forget that when you are in battle you shouldn't always expect to fight in an area where nothing will stop your sword. I stated as I swicthed my kendo sword to a reverse grip. I then saw Fuji getting cocky as he then lifted his sword up. HYAAA *CLACK*CRREEEEE*WOOSH*WOAH*THUD.* But I moved foward as I swung my sword to the back of his to move it down faster. I then quickly guided my kendo sword infront of his neck claiming victory.

I could literally see the shock on his face as I moved the sword away. I see you two are traning hard. Aoi stated as I saw her enter the courtyard. Yo Aoi, Mother is in the back waiting for you. I stated as Aoi was walking. Thanks. Aoi stated as she was going towards the back. But suddenly I saw Fuji spinning around and attempted to slash me vertically. *Woosh*thud*. But I quickly managed to take him down by the legs and front rolled over him. But as he was about to get up I gently placed my kendo sword over his head. nice try. I stated as I helped him up.

We both then got into a fighting position and stared down at eachother. *clack*clack*clack*clack*. We both then continued sparing and a few moments later we made it to the dinning room. He kept on trying to attack me to the sides and seems to not be changing his plan of attack anytime soon.*Woosh*crack*ah fuck. But as he was trying to attack my shoulder I ducked and spun around while hitting his leg which caused him to knelt down. I then jumped while open my hand that was carrying my sword and slammed to the ground as I cartwheeled bicycle kicked him. OWWW. Fuji yelled as he was flat on his back. I then grabbed him by the collar and picked him up. Don't always stick with one target, if you do then your enemy can very easily read your moves and also easily counter you. I stated as I let go of him. He then just sighs in frustration as we he got into a stance. But I just walked away. Where are you going? Fuji asked as he follows me. Bring your actual sword and head to the lake that's three clicks east from here, I will join you soon. I stated as we I went to my office.