Chapter 60: Red Wrath vs Triad assasin.

(Start of theme)

No one's Pov.

These guys are fucking monsters

Fuck this shit I'm out of here!

Retreat.

Fall back.

The surviving gang members yelled as they ran out the building. Most with a black blades in their body's as it was removed and crawled back inside. We see the Gang leader smoking outside of a pickup truck with something growling inside. Guess there are some strong guys in there huh? The leader asks as he signals the two men beside him to the truck. Make sure it won't be fed to much. The man says to his partner while pulling on a chain. That's where we see a demons head being dragged out of the car. With a chain also on its nose as one of the men walked behind it.

One of the men would then feed it a small tube of blood as the demons head slightly regenerated. Aim right there. The gang member says as the other one pulls back on the chain and open the demons mouth. Blood Demon art: Pyro blast. The Demons head would then shoot out fire as the entire house was ingulfed in flames. The gang leader would then enter his car as he gave his final orders. Find the family. That's all the leader says as he was being escorted out of the area while his crew went out to find Yasu and his family.

The scene would then focus on Meng, as he was in someone else's apartment, on his back, not that injured though. God, what type of vehicle was that? Meng asks himself as he looks to his side to see a group of women in shock. Young man, are you okay? One of the women asks as Meng gets up. He would move his body and would roll his shoulder as we hear some joints pop.

After checking on himself, Meng would then shakes his hand. So-so. Uhhh...sorry about the wall. Meng says as he was observing his surroundings as he turns his back away from the hole he made. The door is that way? He asks as the women nodded. Great I'll let myself-*SHING*. Something pierced through his chest as hooks popped out.

Well shit-*WOOSH* GYAAA.

Meng was being pulled from a cable like to the next building as it reveals to be the oni masked-man. With a type of man made cable gun that's runs on gasoline. He takes out one of his swords as Meng glares behind him with his red eyes. Alright let's play. Meng says as he grabs the line and takes out his knife. He tries to cut it, but it seems that the line's material was a lot more durable then Mengs blade. Shit, it's not cutting. Meng thinks to himself as he was sawing at the cable.

But the material was making the process harder as Meng was nearing the masked swordsman. Come on, come on, come on. 5 seconds til impact, Meng wasn't no where near the end as he would then rely on a bit of Hellfire at the tip of the blade. *SLASH-WOOSH*boomboomboom*. But something was different with the Hellfire. The flames were more wild. Either Way Meng was free, free to counter attack. *CLASH*. Meng and the masked man clashed their blades as Mengs momentum and new raging hellfire was pushing against their opponent.

*WOOSH*CRASH*.

(Switch theme)