Chapter 5: The spark of hellfire.

A/N I also changed the last two names of the breathing styles so to avoid confusion go back to the info chapter.

No one's pov.

As the moon shines its light on the forest you can see Meng trying his best to activate his new ability. WORK DAMITTTT!!! *CLANK*CLAN*CLANK*. He attempts to re-awaken his fire by hitting it on a side of a tree.

20 secs later.

*Swish*swish*swish*swish*swish*. Meng attempted again by swinging his sword different ways, hoping it can light up. but he is still looking like a fool doing it.

20 sec later.

CLANK* WHY *CLANK* WONT *CLANK* YOU *CLANK* LIGHT ON FIRE!. he then proceeds to hits his sword with his sheeth.

20 sec later.

Meng then proceeds to insult the blade with a variety of insults and cussing while shaking it roughly.

Meng: WHY THE F*CK ARENT YOU F***KING WORKING YOU STUPID PIECE OF METAL!!!

5 min later.

Meng: You know what maybe it's just me is that it. I mean I never really truly got to understand you.

Meng and his blade was laying down then proceeds to talk to his blade like a complete lunatic. So here is what's going to happen... He then turns to his blade and with a stern look he says. If you dont light up... Im going to pawn your iron ass. Meng says while blinking his eye's multiple times.

Mengs pov.

After spending my time calmly trying to figure out how to use that power again I gave up because it seems like I cant figure anything out. Screw it. I shouted with a look of anger.

(0:00-1:33)

I then put away my sword and started running deeper in the forest. I just got to make sure to get them as far away from the town as possible til daybreak. I then took out the bottle of blood and started pouring it onto the ground leaving a trail of blood. But as I was running I started hearing loud foot steps. Looks like they found me. I thought to myself and as soon as I stopped I took out my tofans and started looking around. I couldnt see shit it was to dark and I cant tell how many are there. Where are you. I thought to myself as I looked all around me.

But as I was staring off into the forest something clicked. I took in a sharp inhale of air and focused with my eyes closed and said.HELLFIRE BREATHING THIRD FORM: ENERGY LOCATION. This is basically muscle memory for me at this point as I can see this whole forest. Then all of a sudden 3 red energys appeared at the top of the trees.Hahahahahahahaha/Hahahahahahaha/Rahahahahaha. The three laughing psychotic demons jumped down from the trees with there claws at the ready.

I jumped to the left and dodged the demons attack. *CRASH*CRASH*CRASH*. The demons didnt seem to care if they got injured or not they were just focused on there attack. Come at me! I screamed as I rushed at the 3 demons and attacked the left one with my tofan which sends him flying into a tree. Rahhhh *wack*crack*. The other demon then attempted to bite me but I switched my tofan around and knocked him away from me but in doing so my tofan broke in two.