Chapter 10: the ultimate rival.

No one's pov.
Kanao and Meng was sleeping comfortably in there bed as the snow started falling from the outside.Suddenly Meng was moving around trying to find a more comfortable possession but when he layed down on what he thought was a pillow he was feeling like he was laying on the best pillow in the world. But when his pillow started brushing his hair. Hold up. Meng thought to himself as he opened up his eyes in shock.

Mengs pov.

I looked up in shock when I realized what I was laying on. A coin then flew down onto my head as Kanao starts to speak. morning. Kanao said while looking at me with her beautiful purple eyes. I then looked down and I realized that I was laying right on her soft chest. Ohhh god what did I do. I thought to myself as I barried my face in her chest.  I then sat up and sat on the bed. *Im sorry* I whispered while looking away. She then sat up and tap me on the shoulder. In response I turned to her and noticed that her hair was down and her kimono was slanting on her right side revealing her shoulder and what looks like a hickey on her neck. Even though her revealed shoulder got me turned on I thankfully resisted and helped her lift her kimono back up. I should have stopped im sorry. I said while looking down not wanting to make eye contact.

She then flipped her coin which then landed on heads. Oh dont worry I got my revenge. She giggled. I then looked up confused and scared. What did you do? I then looked down to my pants that was still on. Okay we didnt go that far. I thought to myself with a sigh of relief. She then giggled a little more which got me a little bit fed up. Okay so you want to play it like that huh. I said with a little chibi grin. I then took out my finger and started to lightly brush/poked at the hickey which made me squirm. What did you do to me little flower. I said while lightly rubbing the hickey with three fingers which turned her face from cute to a little bit lustful.*Knock*knock* morning meng your shirt is all dryed up. Aoi said while slowly opening the door.

In lightning speed I quickly and quietly pulled kanao in to me along with covering us both with the blankets. Come in. I said acting tired. Aoi then came in quietly with my shirt. *Is kanao still asleep.* Aoi asked while whispering. I nod my head in agreement as I put my finger on my lips signalling her to stay quiet. She then went to the closet and opened it. *You know me and shinobu was thinking that maybe you should start wearing the demon slayer Uniform instead of the jacket.* I gave her little smile. *Sorry but those uniforms feel really uncomfortable.* She then sighed im frustration. Well I took the liberty of asking the slayer taylor to make a few more of your jackets just in case if the one your wearing gets destroyed again.

I then gave her a smile.* Awww thanks ao-*ehhhhh. I was suddenly feeling like something was biting me on the collar bone.*You okay?*Aoi asked with her brow raising up. *Yep...all good.* I responded trying keep a straight face. *Okay well when kanao wakes up tell her that shinobu wants her to focus on her training later.* Aoi said while leaving the room. I then pulled the covers off to see kanao giving me a teasing smile. That makes two. She said while touching the hickey she left on my collar bone and smally licked her left side of her lips.  I then sat up and rubbed my head. So that was payback? I asked while taking off my jacket and went to the closet to get my shirt. Yep. She said while giving me a little smile.  then turned to her in confusion. What? She asked me while leaning her head to the side. You didn't use your coin? I pointed out to her while sitting back down on the bed.