Chapter 19: Traning til you cant stand part 3 raging fire.

No ones Pov.

The sun was rising from the mountain's and shined onto the butterfly estate. The rays of light hit a young chinese man in the face and yet he seems unfazed and showing no sign of waking up. ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZ- MENG. A voice called out to the hellfire hashira but to no luck. ZZZZZZZzzzzzzz- MENG!! The voice grew louder with more irritation. Jeez I always got to look after this idiot. The young girl with the pigtails grumbled as she grabbed a rock. WAKE UP! *FWOOSH**CRACK* AHHHHHH *Thud*. She then threw it at the roof which caused the mighty hashira to fall to the ground with a mighty battle cry of a women. ZZZZZZZZZ. But was still asleep.

Aoi's Pov.

I swear to god its like everyday he is becoming more lazy. Meng wake up. Zzzzzzz. That is all I got from him. Your gonna miss your run. I said while poking at him with the broom stick. Hmmmm. After a couple minutes of thinking I then had an idea but if it works im gonna kick this little perverted dogs ass. Oh wow look at that Kanao's wearing the demon slayers skirt. I said while acting surprise. HMMM. Meng responded while poking his head up with one eye open.

PERV!! *WACK*WACK*WACK*. I cant believe this perverted little mongrol he deserves getting wacked. ZZZZZZZZ. Did he just fall back asleep!? ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

I decided to see if the same method would work but I need to change it up. Oh and she has a ton of makeup on.....ZZZZZZ. I didn't get no reaction from him. Okay okay I lied she doesnt have makeup on.... But The skirt goes up to her thighs- GOOD MORNING USA! *WACK*WACK*WACK*WACK* Ahh ahh ow my nose! I kept whacking This disgusting troll with the broomstick. Ok ok I yield!! Meng begged for mercy while holding his hands out.

Mental note once kanao has her unfirom make the skirt long. Why were you sleeping on the roof arent you suppose to be running. I asked while standing the broom up. Well for some reason I couldn't sleep in my room because of something so I decided to ask Rengoku-senpai if I could sleep in his room which he allowed but....

Mengs pov.

UMAI ZZZZZZZZZZZ UMAI ZZZZZZZZZ UMAI. I was pretty much kept awake all night hearing nothing but the same word every freaking 5 seconds.

Aoi's Pov.

You know what now that you mention thru out the entire night I had a dream someone saying delec-*smack* hmph?! I was inturupted by Meng putting his hand on my mouth. Dont... you .....dare Finnish that sentence. Meng stated with a twitchy eye. I then nodded which made him let go. So yeah I couldn't sleep so I decided to get my run out of the way and I guess I must have crashed on the roof. Meng stated while stretching his arms out. Wait, what time is it right now? He asked while getting back up and stretched his back. Its around 6. I responded.

Well sense I have time how about I help you out with chores til Rengoku-senpai wakes up. Meng offered with a smile. Do as you wish. I stated while walking away.

And thats what he did. Meng helped me out with the laundry and sweaping around the manner. Until we heard one of our maids come running to us. Ms Kanzaki. The girls said in fear.

(She wears the typical hospital gown as Aoi.)

)