Chapter 21: Traning til you cant stand part 5. spirit.

No one's Pov.

It has been about 5 days sense Meng has gone to his traning and Tenegn was sitting on the roof of Mengs estate waiting for him to return. You still worried about him. Hinatsuru asked while joining Tengen on the roof. I just feel like I was to pushy. Maybe he needed more training or at least went with him. Tengen stated worried. Listen Tengen. Hinatsuru said while placing her hand on Tengens shoulder. you had faith in Meng because you saw a warriors spirit in him. So don't worry. Tengen still looked out so Hinatsuru found another way to comfort him. You see the sky is absolutely clear so if he is out there it won't be as hard for him. Tengen then looked up at the sky and smiled. Maybe your right, i mean how back could it be out there. Tengen said with a sense of comfort as he looked up at the sky.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Meanwhile with Meng in a small cave.

The wind that was once so refreshing was now blowing thru the forest. It's suppose to be fucking fall season! Meng screeched as he was hugging his blue jacket as a blanket. He then tried to light his fire but each time he tried the storm would blow it away. He then looked at his charm and after swallowing his dignity he started to pray. God, buddy, or Jesus get me thru this storm. Meng screeched while praying.

Timeskip to tommorow.

The storm seem to have calmed down a bit as Meng slowly exited the cave. HA!!! THERE IS NO GOD. NOT TODAY BICTH-*BOOM*. At the same time Meng yelled a sound of lightning can be heard. I'm just kidding. Meng said as he jumped. He then got his gear and started to head out.

Mengs Pov.

I was making my way thru the forest that seems to have cleared up a bit. Some of the rain drops was dripping down off the trees and there were a few puddles but it was fine. *squish*. Until my entire foot got sunked inside a deep ass puddle. Great. I sarcastically stated as I made my way with a soggy foot. It's been pretty much a few days sense I made my way to the mountains and I guess that those guys that I fought before are apart of my trial. Suddenly I started hearing flapping noises. I then turned around to see flower the butterfly. Woww looks like you survived this huh. I asked the little butterfly as it landed on my head.

It then fluttered around me and as it got faster and faster I was starting to get really dissy. I then notice that a bunch of butterfly's were starting to fly around me. What the hell!? I yelled out as I flicked my axe and started to swing. But I was missing everysingle one of them. They then Started to pick me up and try to take me somewhere but I kept struggling. *thud* ow! I yelled as they dropped me. *THUD* OWWW *THUD* OWW *THUD* OWWW. They kept doing this multiple times as they then started to drag me. But I digged my axe into the ground but sense its mud it wasn't really helping. HELLFIRE! I then released a fire ball into the center of those butterflys trying to make them scatter. Ow. But instead I think I hit something else. I then sat up straight and notice that a girl with a pink kimono and pink highlights along with a butterfly pin was laying on the ground and I think she is crying. The most disturbing part is how she looked exactly like kanao.

 The most disturbing part is how she looked exactly like kanao