Chapter 49: The butterfly mission Part 2 Name of target: Shadow.

Zach74

AmazonZoo

I know that I had been nagging you guys long and hard for the details of your oc's and I wanted to release 5 chapters all at once with them. But I feel like this chapter is gonna be Hella awesome and I really wanted to repay you guys for supporting my book.

Also for my other readers, please follow these two creators at the top for more kimetsu no yaiba fanfics.

That's all enjoy.

(1:40-2:39)

No one's Pov.

The scene takes place in a Waterhouse where a man was running with throwing star stuck to his back. His men were carrying fire arms as they were firing in the shadows where black arrows were being fired right back at them and successfully killing them in the process. A few men managed to get on the same floor as the attacker as they were trying there best to stay quiet. *slash* AHHH*WHAM*. But one of the men then got his arm cut off by a familiar broadsword and then got kicked in the head as the other men turned to see a man in a black hood with a sword and a bow in hand. *Bang*Bang*bang*bang*. They then start firing there Pistols as the hooded man jumps up and starts moving around above them shile still receiving fire.

He then threw his sword st one of the men which made him fire at his comrade in the leg. *Thump*FWOOSHSHING*FWOOSHING*FWOOSHSHING*. The hooded man then rapped fire three arrows in his draw hand as he killed all three gun man as he took out his sword and put it back on his back to continue on to his target. Sato!! IM GONNA WATCH YOU DIE! The hooded man yelled out as he was giving chase. He then took out his knife as three more men start to run towards him.

Meanwhile the man with the throwing star on his back then entered the hallway as he was making his way towards the back exit. SATO YANA. A voice echoes thru the hall as Sato pulled out a small knife with his shaking hand. You have failed.This.city. Sato then turned around to see the man in the black hood and an arrow drawer back from his bow. Please....Please don't do this. Name anything and I will give it to you. Sato offered as he dropped the knife while the masked man looked at him dead in the eye. Anything I desire?*woosh*slash*. He asked the man as his cut his shoulder. Anything you want. The man stated as the hooded figure took out another arrow. All the women I want?*woosh*shing*. Another arrow then grazed the man's other shoulder. Of any culture or any age*woosh*shing* AHHHHG. The man yelled in fear as the hooded figure shot an arrow thru his knee caps.

The hooded figure then took out his sword from the back as he walks towards the man. He lifted the man's chin up as he continues to talk. I know exactly what you can give me, that you can easily fulfill. The hooded figure stated as he slightly leans down, takes off the hood and cowl to reveal a young teenage looking Takeo. You can look at the face of justice for the boy you killed. Takeo states as he lifts his sword up with the man begging for his life as the steel blade cut off his head.

(End of theme)

Takeo then spinned his blade as he rested it imbetween his bicep and forearm as he cleans the blood off with it. But as he was taking in the event, Takeo see's men coming straight at him in the hallway. Within a few seconds everything around him seems to be blurry as his black hood started to form into Mengs green hood while his sword was replaced with only a bow and a quiver as a mager timeskip acured in a different hallway.