Chapter 7: stay alive.

Kanao's pov.

It has been about 2 weeks ever since master went to look for Meng and during those two weeks I had my usual routine at the estate helping aoi and the three butterfly girls with chores, training, eat, then sleep, and when I have free time I would be by the pond. Well on this day I hade nothing to do so I went to the pond and just sat there watching the butterfly's flutter around me as I wacth and admire them. But as I was sitting and looking at the majestic insects, a beautiful light blue butterfly caught my eye. I then reached my finger out offering the butterfly to rest on it and after a few seconds the butterfly landed on my finger. I never really seen this butterfly around here before. I wonder were it came from. The butterfly then started to flap its wings again but it seems to be struggling as it was falling down.

The blue butterfly then landed in the pond slowly drowning. How upsetting. I thought to myself as I knelt down to grab the butterfly. CAW CAW ORDERS FROM SHINOBU KOCHO ORDERS FROM SHINOBU KOCHO CAW CAW. the crow screamed as it was circling around the entire mansion getting everyone's attention. CAW CAW PREPARE MED BAY, THERE IS A SEVERELY INJURED SLAYER THAT WILL NEED MEDICAL ATTENTION. The crow stated as he flew away.Well looks like I better get things prepared. I thought to myself as I placed the butterfly down on the ground and started walking towards the medbay.

Timeskip to 10 min later.

The three butterfly assistants was setting up the bed along with getting the medical supply's while me and aoi was waiting outside to take in the slayer. How long do you think the slayer was injured for. Aoi asked me obviously inpatient. I then took out my coin and flipped it and landed on heads. I asked the crow the same question, he said that he was injured for at least a day. I responded while giving aoi a smile. Well hopefully they will make a full recover, judging by the crow it sounds like he was hurt pretty bad. Aoi said crossing her arms. Kanao, aoi! Master called out from a distance as her and kakushi was running towards us. Shinobu-san everything is set up but we didnt know if the slayer needed to be treated for poison or physical injury-. We might need all of them Aoi. Master cuts aoi off as she was running inside.

Thank you but my assistants can take the rest so you can leave now. Master ordered the kakushi with a smile. Hai lady kocho. The Kakushi responded as they bowed. Here be careful, he lost alot of blood. The kakushi then gave us a boy with a torn yet familiar blue jacket. Wait it cant be... Its...its Meng. I thought to myself as I was staring at a bloody and beat up Meng. Thank you, we will take it from here. Aoi said as she reached for him but as soon as her hand was about to touch him I quickly grabbed him by the jacket and put him on my shoulder and dashed to the emergency room. Kanao wait we got to be gentle!! Aoi screamed as I ran inside the mansion.

Shinobu's pov.

I was preparing the tools that I need for Mengs surgery in the emergency room when I was hearing very loud footsteps charging this way. Who could that be. I then poked my head out to see kanao holding a floppy Meng on her shoulder. She was running at top speed and straight towards the emergency room with Meng hitting his head on the walls. Well when he comes to I will just say that he had some head injurys during the fight. Aoi then turned the corner barly catching up. Well thank you for bringing the patient here, now lets get started. I gave a cheerful smile and tone as I put my hands together.

Timeskip to 5 minutes later.

As we placed meng on the bed there was three things I notice. One: the amount of scars he had on his right arm. Two: the hole of we're that spear was at seems to have closed up a bit but his left arm was still slightly broken. Three: he seems to be sweating and struggling to breath a bit. Shinobu what should we do. Aoi asked as she was putting on gloves. We will start by- *COUGH COUGH*. I was interrupted by meng coughing out blood along with his entire body moving like it was struck by lightning.
He might have been poisoned, kanao give me the anti poison. I ordered kanao as I prepared the needle.
Here master. Kanao handed me a tube of the anti poison. Thank you, now hold him down. Both aoi and kanao was holding down the twitching Meng as I moved his torn left sleeve and injected the anti-posion into his shoulder. There that might stop the posi- RAHHHHHH AHHHHH. Meng was now screaming and moving in pain as which caused the wound from his chest started to slowly open up again. Crap maybe we need more. Kanao get a towel and apply pressure to the wound. I tossed kanao a towel as she was pressing against the wound.