Chapter 37: The love of a family. Mitsuri x Obanai.

AN: FYI The next few chapter will be short. Like 6000 or less short. That's all bye.

No one's Pov.

During mengs first week of being gone, Obanai was traning his tsgokus as usual. *whack* again! and if you mess up again then that means you all get tied up to posts. Obanai stated as he pounder on his Tsugoku. But Obanai-sama We need a break. His tsgokus complains as they all agreed with him. But before Obanai could yell out again, he saw mitsuri and Kasa enter the dojo. Fine. but only half an hour. Then I want you all to run 10 miles. Obanai stated as his Tsugokus ran away in victory. He went towards the two and lifted Kasa up. Hey there bud. How was your playdate with the three butterfly girls huh? Obanai asked as he quickly tickled kasa. It was fun. Kiyo teach kasa better words. Kasa said with a happy grin. He got so much better at speaking, he wanted to show you as soon as we came back. Mitsuri said all happy. Is that so? Obanai asked as he knelt down and smiled. You wanna get some food with me and mommy? Obanai asked as Mitsuri blushed at her new title. Kasa want fried chicken. Kasa said while being all jumpy. Yayyy*crash*thud* Mitsuri jumped up in excitement as she accidentally raised her arm up and threw Kasa on the roof and landed back on the floor. Kasa okay. Kasa said as he got up.

(What they will be wearing)

Mitsuri pov.

Me, kasa, and Obanai were eating at a local town area where I ordered my usual amount and Kasa ordered the same. His eye then started to glow as a tiny snake with horns slithered down his arm and joined in. I never knew you had a snake Kasa. Obanai asked in amazment. Name Ryujin. Kasa stated with a smile as kaburamaru slithered next to Ryujin. That's cool, I've always wanted to find another snake for Kaburamaru so he wouldn't be alone. Obanai pointed out as the two snakes enjoyed there food. Where did you get Ryujin? I asked as Kasa was going for some rice. Ryujin be partner sense Kasa have this. Kasa stated as he points at his scars.

Both Obanai and I looked at poor kasa with sadness as he then hid his scars with his hands. Who gave those to you? I asked Kasa. Bad oni man. He bad man, bad man hurt kasa. Stated as he was griping Obanai's hoari. Obanai then gently wrapped his arms around Kasa. Don't worry, he's not going to harm you anymore. I'm gonna make sure that he won't ever come near you. Obanai promised Kasa as he looked up at him with hope. Kasa hates kasa's scars. Kasa stated as he rubs his scars. Obanai rubbed his back as he attempts to comfort Kasa.

But as we all finished our food, the three of us decided to go out and enjoy the rest of the town. With Obanai carrying Kasa on his shoulders so he can get a great view. There was even a small puppet show for kasa to get along with other kids. So we left him there while me and Obanai wachted from afar. I honestly can't believe it. Me and Obanai have someone to call our own child. He actually represents both of us to. Kasa has my appetite, Obanai's love for snakes, and also gave green eyes like me and him. But this feels to good to be true. Umm Mitsuri. I then looked up.in realization that I was holding Obanai's hand. Oh, sorry. I responded as I was about to let go.