Chapter 38: lets be open together. Giyu x Shinobu

No one's Pov 6 years ago.

A boy with a mismacthed haori was near a small town where a demon was feeding off of kids and was trying his best to hear rumors about where it might be.  Tomioka Giyu. Suddenly someone called his name which caught him off guard. So he turned around to reveal a small girl with a frown on her face and purple eyes.

 So he turned around to reveal a small girl with a frown on her face and purple eyes

I am Shinobu kocho, I'm here to assist you on your mission. Shinobu stated as Giyu just sighs and walks ahead. Hey I'm talking to you. Shinobu stated as Giyu ignored her. Hey come on, talk already, what you never had a girl with you before? Shinobu asked as Giyu grew irritated. She so annoying. Giyu thought to himself as he looks around. Hey! Suddenly Shinobu walked infront of giyu with tick marks on her head. Trust me when I say this you loner, just because you are staying quiet doesn't mean you are cool. Shinobu stated as Giyu walked by her. Shinobu kept on arguing and trying to get Giyu to talk to her until night fall where they waited for the demon. We need live bait. Shinobu stated as Giyu starts to think. We need a small child. Giyu stated as Shinobu heard his voice for the first time. So serious. She thought to herself as Giyu looked at her. After a few moments Shinobu understood what Giyu meant. *smack*. She immediately smacked him for a response.

But she had to follow thru to draw out the demon. So she starts walking around the town and was just being a bit Sarcastic with her role. Oh my, I hope a nasty demon doesnt come eating me. A poor innocent child. Shinobu said as Giyu appeared. What are you doing. He asked Shinobu. I'm being bait. She stated as giyu rubbed his temple. That's not how bait talks. Giyu pointed out. How do you know how bait talks? Shinobu asked a bit annoyed. Now Giyu got fed up. I know bait doesn't talk back. As soon as he said that Shinobu's crow appeared. Oh.no.you.didnt. as soon as the crow said that Giyu slightly backed off until. AHHHHHHHHHHH! A scream of a man caught there attention. So they immediately ran towards it.

But as they arrived they see a man in a black trench coat, a skull mask, and swords on his back holding a bloody demon in his hands. Where is the infinity fortress? Where are the upper moons? The man demanded as the demon was trying to escape. The man then grabbed the handle of the sword as Giyu and Shinobu wacthed. This will be your final warning. The man stated as he drops the demon. RAHH*FWOOSH*. The demon then tried to attack But its head was immediately cut off the moment there claws popped up. Giyu was honestly shocked because he didn't even see the blade, to him it was still in the holster. But as he turned to Shinobu he notices that she was scared out of her mind. CAW CAW take in the masked Demon to headquarter alive. Us brute force if you must. Shinobu's crow yelled out. In reflex giyu grabbed his sword and was running in full speed to take down the masked man. Tomioka wait! Shinobu yelled out as Giyu's blade approaches the man's neck. Blood demon art: blood arsenal. But the man quickly cut his wrist with black blood coming out and making a sword.*clash*. Which clashed into Giyus while creating sparks. I don't want to fight you. The man stated as Giyu kicked himself off to creat distance.