Chapter 53: The decision of the hellfire tsugoku.

No one's Pov.

As Fuji was walking down a path. He tur ns his head a few times due to the fact that he is feeling like he was being followed. But sense he didn't see anything Fuji only continues to walk. But then, Mazuko pops out of a bush and proceeds to slowly follow's Fuji. *SNAP*. But the gunsman was getting irritated after he turns his kneck again for the second time to see nothing. This became a loop that has been replayed about 12 times.

Fuji starts to walk foward, Mazuko gets out of a bush, takes a few steps, Fuji looks back, Mazuko is gone.

Fuji starts to walk foward, Mazuko gets out of a bush stakes a few steps, Fuji looks back, Mazuko is gone.

They repeated this about a few more times until Fuji grew fed up and just turns behind him and takes out one of his MF pistols. He would then proceed to walk backwards ad Mazuko hops out the bush. Shit! He squeals as he jumps back in. Nah, nah, nah! Get your ass out now! Fuji demanded as Mazuko was hiding in the bush.

Fuji: Fine

*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*

Mazuko: SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!

Mazuko screams in distress as he jumps out and avoided the bullets. ASSHOLE! He yelled out as takes out his chain dart and throws it at Fuji. *BA-CLANK* HEY THAT WAS MY GUN! Fuji yelled after Mazuko broke the gun in half. That is what your bitch ass gets- *clank* Ow! Fuji cuts Mazuko off after throwing his gun at him. RAAA*BAM*. And would follow up by tackling and started to wrestle with Mazuko. The two were now acting like children as Fuji grabbed Mazuko by the hair and Mazuko was grabbing Fuji by the nostrils. Then suddenly, Mazuko's metal snake started to hover over Fuji as it opens its mouth to end him. *BAM*. But Fuji accidentally knocks the snake out with a back elbow attack while some green hellfire floated and dissapers into his skin, as it lays on the ground with stars flying over its head.

And yet even after that the two continues to fight til half a day later, when the sun is setting and the two were laying on the floor exhausted. *HUFF*HUFF*....*HUFF*.....You wanna grab something to eat? Mazuko asked as Fuji was trying to catch his breath. Sure. He responded as they just layed there for a few extra minutes.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Start of a relaxing theme.)

The scene takes place with the two men in a run down bar. Mazuko being old enough to drink, got himself some beer. All while Fuji dined on some chestnuts and a classic coke. So...why are you following me? Fuji asked as Mazuko puts the glass on the counter. Just trying to make sure you don't get way over your head. Mazuko points out asFuji chuckles. Great, I get another one. Fuji joked a bit as Mazuko raise a brow. What you mean by that? Mazuko asked as Fuji turns to him. No offense and all, but I don't need another teacher. I'm fine on my own. Fuji points out as Mazuko took another sip.

You really want to play the "who's dick is bigger" comparison game with me? Mazuko asked as got himself as Fuji lifted his arms up for a challenge. Fine, tell me what's so crappy about your life. Mazuko points out as Fuji went on with a monolog.

Fuji: Parents died when I was young, sister took care of me til a demon killed her, her boyfriend and I vowed to be demon slayers and eachothers family, he ends up becoming a demon and gets killed, got kicked out of the corpse, had to fight with guns and shit, met the China man and got tooken in to sharpen my abilities with Sikanu-sama, even met a girl and a new friends...but then gets to the worst part where I ended up getting hellfire, then I lost it along with Meng,Kasa, and Sikanu-Sama, my girlfriend and I are taking a small break, and everyone is trying to be my mentor.