Chapter 14: The man that wears the face of a oni.

No ones pov
*GWORLLLLL* wahhhhh so hungry. It has been two weeks sense Meng went off from his estate to his mission and as always he was exhausted and tired. Crowww is the demon near a town or something. Meng whined while looking exhausted. CAW CAW QUITE YOUR COMPLAINING.YOU WILL ARRIVE SHORTLY TO THE TOWN TO MEET WITH THE OTHER TWO PILLIARS. The crow shouted while flying around Meng. UGHHHH BUT IM SO HUNGRY. Meng whined once again while wolf just lowered his head.

Timeskip to an hour later.

After a long time on the road Meng hasn't stopped pestering the crow.
Are we there yet? NO. are we there yet? NO. How about now? NO. Now? NO. How about now? NO...I MEAN YES WE ARE HERE. The crow stated. Meng then looked ahead to see a small abandon town. I got to admit for a town I sure do see not that much people. Meng said while walking into the town. HELLO ANYONE HERE. Meng shouted out while wolf was trying to sniff around. But as wolf was sniffing it then got into a stance and started baring its teeth in a dark alley way. What is it boy? Meng asked while grabbing his sword. Then there was a sound of footsteps coming from the alley way which got Meng worried. Whatever this thing is, its probably pure evil why else would Wolf get so aggressive? Meng thought to himself as he slowly took a inch of his blade out.

Then out of the darkness Giyu tomioka appeared with his signature blank face. I see you finally made it. Giyu said while exiting the alley way. Meng then put back his sword and motions wolf to calm down. So where is Sanemi-kun. Meng asked while walking with giyu. He is on the other side of town. Me and him have been waiting for you. Giyu responded while looking foward. How long you guys been out here for and where are the people. Meng asked while looking around. We have been here about a week but when we got here there weren't that many villagers. It seems like most of there people we're already taken by the demon. Giyu said While still keeping his blank face. Now when me and sanemi went to kill the demon we were met by something strange. Meng then gave the water pilliar a confused look. Instead of the demon we were met by these odd looking animals. They have seem to reassemble features of a demon but they were different. They looked genetically modified and had greater speed and strength then normal animals. Giyu explains. How so? Meng asked while still looking complexed. I think its best if we just show you. Giyu responded while still walking.

Timeskip to half an hour later.

Finally what the hell took you guys so long?! Sanemi screamed while sitting down on a bench. So what was it you guys want to show me? Meng asked while looking ahead. Its that. Sanemi pointed at what looks like a giant mutant demon frog under a roof hiding in the shade and impaled by a green blade. Thats one of those things that me and giyu fought against. Sanemi pointed out while Meng went to go study it. Has there ever been a demonic animal before. Meng asked giyu. No only demonic humans, nothing else. Giyu responded while taking out his blade. But luckily we did some experimenting and we learned that these things still need to avoid the sun. He then slashed the roof revealing the sun to the demonic frog which turned it to ash instantly. But we figure that these demons work like bees which means that if we get to the hive we can end this and the villagers can have there peace. Sanemi stated while grabbing his blad and putting it back in his sheath. So why do you need my help I mean you guys can obviously take down something as simple as these. Meng asked while scracthing his head. The two then looked at each other and looked back at Meng.

Sanemi then inhaled a small amount of air like if he tried to make the situation calmer. A few weeks ago Tengen explained to us what your hellfire looked like and when we were fighting this demon... Meng gave a look of confusion and concerend. It used something that was similar to your hellfire. Meng face went from a smile to more confusion. Well that's unusual but that still doesn't explain my answer. Meng then put his hands behind his back and grinned. Even if those "demonals" seems to have my hellfire. He then had his back towards them. It seems like you guys can handle them just fi- there's more. Giyu interrupted which had Mengs attention. After me and sanemi killed off a bunch of those "demonals". but when we were done a man appeared out of nowhere and said.