Chapter 52: The story of green hellfire.

A/N: Fyi The next two or three chapters are gonna be focused on Fuji and Mazuko.

No one's Pov.

We last remember Fuji visiting Meng and Nakano's grave with Kaito During the beginning of Aoi's journey. He was on his knees and was trying his best to keep himself in check. It's unfair. Fuji stated as Kaito just looked ahead. Nothing is fair Fuji. Kaito pointed out as Fuji just grits his teeth. We couldn't even find there bodys. they didn't get a proper burial Kaito! Fuji yelled out as Kaito joined him on the ground. So didn't botan, yet you don't see me complaining. Kaito tried to make a point as Fuji just got frustrated. I should have done something. Fuji muttered as Kaito rubbed his back. There is nothing we can do now but to move on. Kaito stated as Fuji just looks down. Your right....but I know who I can take out all this rage on. Fuji stated as he puts on a stitched Kasa hat and started to walk out.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Timeskip to 2 weeks later.
Mitsuri's Pov.

Me and Iguro decided to return to the corps to cope with Kasa's lost. We have also decided until the day Muzan dies that we wouldn't retire. And I dont honestly blame him because no one is truly safe unless that man dies. But back to the main topic, I was on a mission to kill a demon around Hiroshima so I decided to stop by a sweet shop. But as I entered I could see that there was a bunch of street punks inside. Thankfully I was wearing a very long cloak for the winter because I wouldn't want to deal with sexual harassment, for the 100th time this year. But as I was about to order, I saw how the women and Man was uncomfortable with the group of men. So I decided to go over and tap one of there shoulders. Excuse me but could you please be more considerate, your scaring the owners. I stated as a few of the men laughed.

The man that tapped my shoulder then just smiles and stand up. Sorry sweet heart, but I don't take orders from women. The man then puts his hand on my shoulder. But maybe me and you can-*CRACK* AHHH. I imeidtiatly the man off by twisting his wrist in and bending it back. Jesus this women's strong/ she had no problem with boss man/ it's kinda hot. A couple of the men praised me as the man got back up. You bi- hey boss man. One of the men inturupted as they pointed to the descending sun. Shit, we got to go now. The leader stated a they were dashing out the restaurant. I was completely confused. Uh what was that about? I asked as the women looked at me confused. You haven't heard, there a bunch of murders and beatings happening lately at this part of town. The women explains as I sat down.

She then handed me some tea as she went on to explain. You see recently the attacks have been happening at night. Men gets mauled by what looks like an animal while others apear on the street all swollen up like if they had the crap beaten out of them. The women pointed out as her husband gave me a pastry. A street punk was once on our door step looking like he got jumped. But when I looked up I saw scales of some sort crawling up the walls. The husband pointed out as I understood what exactly was go the people. Thank you ma'am and mister for the food. I thanked them as I was about to head out. But as I ran out I saw Shedded scales that looked oddly familiar. So I started to investigate the path and follow them to the deepest part of downtown.

(0:00-1:06)