Chapter 27: In deep water and a reunion of an old friend.

Mengs Pov

I arrived back at my estate not to long ago and I was already applying stitches. *ti* ah. Which I am not honestly good at. I remembered how Mrs chunhua was stitching my arm because it had opened up my old wound from traning with bro which made me smile. I then continued on and I got stiched done. I then put on a white shirt and a pair of black pants while putting away my newly stiched hood, pants, bow and quiver. I then noticed the sun was slowly rising so I decided to make some breakfast. But I remembered that kanao was still in the bedroom so maybe I will ask her if she wanted anything. I then went to the room and gently opened the door to see no one was inside. I guess she must have left. I said to myself as I slowly closed the door. But as I was walking towards the kichten I felt like something was wacthing me.

So I turned around but I saw nothing. I then continued to walk but as I was walking I started hearing something. Open..... It was a slight whisper that was echoing thru my mind but I tried my best to ignore it. Open....open.....open. it kept repeating in my mind which was starting to bug me. I then turned around and tried to see what was happening. But as I looked at a corner I noticed a black cloud was wacthing me from behind a door frame. But this thing looked to human like.

I then started to feel weird almost as if I was about to faint

Open.      Open.      Open.
Open.       Open.       Open.

The words kept repeating thru my head and it was driving me insane. *smack* ~guess who tehehehe~. Suddenly a familiar voice soft hands placed over my eyes. I then took them off to see a smiling kanao with her hair down and with my jacket on. Thankfully she was wearing pants because I honestly feel exhausted. I then realised the voices were gone so I turned back to see the dark figure has disappeared. I then sighed in releif as I looked back at kanao. Meng what happened, why do you have stitches. Kanao asked me all worried while rolling up my sleeve. But I just responded by pretty much laying my weight onto her and hugged her. Hmmmmmm. I grumbled while digging my face in her and just hugged.

Kanao's Pov.

I was making some eggs for me and Meng but there was a problem. Hmmmmmm. He was hugging me from behind and its getting me worried. I also found him with stitches up his arm and he sounded very tired. I wonder what was keeping him up last night. I wondered while cracking an egg. But I miss the bowl with sudden realization. Maybe he thought it was bad. Meng then looked up and saw me missing the bowl. So he just wiped it off to the sink with his hand and continued hugging me. Nahhh it cant be that, If he thought the experience was bad then he would say it.........right? I then felt his face digging in my neck and he started humming. Meng? I asked him while slowly mixing the eggs. Yeah. He responded. Ummm...uhhhh....... what are your thoughts....on last night. Meng then rested his chin gently on my shoulder. Well.... I thought it was nice, the lights were very bright, we won a few pri- not that *splat*. I cut him off while throwing some yolk on his cheek but I got some on my cheek which sucked. I...meant....after the date.