Chapter 58: Rebirth. (Coming back from Hiatus)

No ones Pov

The scene takes place somewhere that was off the books. A Beutiful valley with fresh water, and animals running around. The river even had fish, jumping in and out the fresh water as we see one with rainbow like scales. *WOOSH*CHOMP*. Then suddenly, someone wearing black clothing appeared out of nowhere and grabbed the fish by the teeth.

We'd then see the human landing on all fours like a wild animal as he would then sit down in his butt and spit out the fish. *fwoosh*. A mix of blue and red flames cooked the fish, while also revealing it was Meng who cooking the fish. Nice, I think it's done. Meng says as he would chow down while walking towards a hill. He would only remain silent while walking, devouring his food to the bone as he would then burn it to ash.

The scene then cuts to Meng looking out towards the horizon while sitting on a hilltop. His eyes were dead but in the inside he was happy. Are you excited? A women's voice asks him as Meng turns and see's a women with raven hair and lilac eyes. I've spent a long life in a hole, as long as I'd get to eat some food I'm down for basically anything. Meng says as the women only hugs him. He closes his eyes and enjoys the embrace.

But then, he opens them to reveal that the women disappeared. The scenery around his turn dark, with the only source of light being the red and blue flames catching fire to this once beautiful place. Meng stands up to take in this sad sight. I think it's time to go. That's all Meng says as he grab his two swords and would make his way down the hill.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Let's start again"

(End of theme)

John's Pov

You may not know me, and honestly I dont want to get to know all of you either. All you need to know is that my friend was in trouble so I have to provide refuge for him. *smack*smack* Mm, delicious. But I don't know about this Akumu guy right here. He is legiting eating half of the food I cooked for the church that I donate to. I've seen Meng go at it, but this is ridiculous.

Akumu: You uh...gonna eat that?

Me: No, orphan children and nuns are gonna eat that.

Akumu: *sucks the juices off of fingers*
I thought nuns don't eat meat, isn't that the whole point of religion.

Me: Why are you still here living in my house?!

I demanded as Akumu steals a turkey leg. Obviously, you said I can help myself in. So I did. He says as I pointed out something obvious. That has been 1 month ago. I said help yourself to some water. I said as Akumu smiles and winks at me while holding a glass of water. Thanks I will- YOU KNOW WHAT I MEANT!! I stated as Akumu sticks his tounge out. Come on, give me a break. Do you know how difficult it is to even consume food after being reintroduced to black blood. Akumu stated as I just clicked my tongue.

He see's my frustration as he would continue to  eat the leg. Your curios about how it works dont you? He asks me as I had to nod. Yeah, of course I am. How is he not dead? I demanded as Akumu just shrugs. The thing is, even though I put back the hellfire stone. Akumu would then summon a black knife and waves it around. This is the last thing keeping him alive.  That's all he says as I just sighed. Whatever, help me take the food to the church. I demanded as Akumu eat the chicken leg to the bone.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.