Chapter 36: The meeting of the future trio part 3: the fox's

No one's Pov.

Rain was pouring on the mountain as Meng was cleaning the Kamado house and reorganizing everything. The blood stains were wiped from exsitinace, the doors and floors were rather washed or replaced. But now the he was done Meng just only had one thing to do. Wait til the rain was gone so he can plant flowers and pay his respects and thanks to the Kamados one last time. But he wasn't going to wait in the house. Instead he was waiting over there Graves while the rain was pouring on his hood. Meng didn't mind the rain, it rained alot during most days of his life. But when he was standing over the Graves, he had a flashback when Tanjuro kamado died. It was a year before he proposed to hana and he just heard the news from Tanjiro. Meng stood by each member of the Kamado family til Tanjiro was left. Your gonna miss him? Meng asked Tanjiro. I'm already missing him. Tanjiro responded as he and Meng stood over Tanjuros grave.

Meng then sighs as he pats Tanjiro's back. I'm sorry that he was taken away to soon. Meng stated as Tanjiro smiles. If I think about it, I should be grateful to God that he gave me such a caring father. Tanjiro stated as he looked up to the sky. Tanjiro. Meng silently called out to him. Just know that I will try to visit more often. If I have a opportunity to help your family in any way I would give it to you in a millisecond. Meng stated as Tanjiro smiles. Thank you. I'm glad to have someone like you as a brother. Tanjiro stated as he and Meng smiles. But now back in reality, Mengs face hasn't changed a bit. And to add on to that, the rain was now just pouring around the Graves. But it's because Meng was controlling hellfire to make a special type of fire dome around the Graves while he was still getting wet. Yin then appeared and stood beside Meng. You need to keep moving. Yin stated as Meng still stayed emotionless. This is god punishing me. Meng whispers as he started to form black tears in his eyes. Yin notices this and starts to look around where he then saw a black figure behind a tree smiling widely. Come on let's go. Yin stated as the rain stopped. Meng then cuts his finger as black blood dropped on a grave. Then suddenly, tiny blossoms of odd blue flowers appear on the Graves. Meng then started walking as he took off his hood to reveal his blue eyes. I want to get this over with. Meng stated as he grabbed his things and left. But he left the gang of peaches for the Kamados to enjoy. But as Meng was walking, Yin just stuck around to make sure that Meng will be fine.

(End of theme)

Timeskip to two days later.

Mengs Pov.

It was night time right now and I have been walking none stop for the last two days. I didn't eat and sleep yet I don't feel tired. CAW CAW, LOVER BOY YOUR GIRLFRIEND JUST SENT YOU YOUR THIRD LETTER. Crow mocked me as I grabbed and put the 5th letter in my pocket. I honestly didn't really feel.like reading. I just want to get over this mission and just sleep. I thought to myself as I reached Sagiri mountain. I then inhaled some air as I just walked up the trail. But as I was walking I looked in the reflection of my knife and noticed that my eyes haven't turned back to black yet. So I just sigh as I put the blade away. Ughhhhhh I'm so frustrated. I complained as I was rubbing my face. I then just looked ahead to see the small house ahead of me. But I didn't see any sign of someone living in there. So I used energy location where I only saw one life form. It looks like this life form seems to be a demon. But this energy looks somehow familiar.