Chapter 15: The battle against the red wrath.

(This chapter might be short but it will be full of action and also I changed mengs sword, go back to "the spark of hellfire" to see it.)

No one's pov.

Near the rubble of a former cave that crushed every single demonal that was in there. Sanemi, Giyu, and wolf was sitting against a tree with sanemi having a bandaged arm and giyu having a bandaged forehead with a little bit of a blood stain. Wolf seems to have not gotten a scratch on him and is just being a lazy dog. We need to find Meng. Giyu grunted as he slowly got up. Wolf can you sniff him out? Giyu asked the beast. Wolf then got up and started to sniff around the area trying to find Mengs scent. Sanemi then got up and put his blade away. Dont worry giyu, Meng is a hashira he will be fine. Sanemi stated.

Then a crow flew down landing on wolf's head. CAW BRING THE HELLFIRE HASHIRA FOR TREATMENT AT THE BUTTERFLY ESTATE. The demanded while wolf was looking up at the bird confused. He isnt here right now but why does he need to go back at the estate. Giyu asked the crow. ORDERS FROM THE INSECT HASHIRA SHINOBU KOCHO. MENG HAS BEEN EXPOSED TO A MEDICINE THAT CAN BE VERY DANGEROUS FOR HIS WELL BEING AND MUST BE TREATED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. The crow stated while holding up its wing. This got the two hashira exchanging worried looks as a flashback of Meng coughing out blood and a mark on his neck went thru there minds. Wolf then sniffed once more and finally found the scent. He got the scent lets head out. Giyu ordered while following wolf. DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO. Sanemi screamed with steam coming out of his head.

Timeskip to 20 min later.

The two pilliars were running thru the forest trying to keep up with the beast that was running really fast towards where Meng is. But as they exited the forest they found themselves at an abounded small village with a river. Where is Meng, is he here? Giyu asked wolf. The beast then head towards the river and jumped right in and barried its face in the water. The two pilliars then went over to see what the beast was looking for but as they went inside the water they notice something. It's a broken blade that only had the chinese mark for seal was sitting at the bottom of the river.

(Lets say that this is how much of the blade remains

(Lets say that this is how much of the blade remains.)

)