Chapter 9: rehabilitation traning and control.

No ones Pov.

Meng and shinobu was seen walking around a snowy local market that was n was closer to the butterfly estate. Meng what is it you need to find here. Shinobu asked tired. Im just looking for a gift for everyone back at the estate. Meng responded as he stared at a couple of items on the floor.You shouldnt be so greedy because of the money you earn for being a hashira. Shinobu stated as she knelt down next to meng. First off I didnt know that I killed that many demons to earn 100,000yen. (Roughly around 900 bucks.) and if you had such good memory then you should have known I tried my best to give back the money. Meng said while a cloud appeared ontop of meng showing him trying to return the money the ubiyashiki. Shinobu then got up and looked around. Why are you buying at a place like this. Meng then turned to Shinobu and formed a little chibi smile.

 Meng then turned to Shinobu and formed a little chibi smile

Lowet prices and Bargaining my dear. Eh*Plop*. Meng stated as shinobu fell to the ground because of his stupid answer.
Ara~ara Who knew you can be so cheap. Shinobu said as she stand up and brushed herself off. But sense we are already here lets look around. Meng then formed a toothy grin and pumped his fist up. LETS GO.

For the past hour meng and shinobu looked around to see what to buy but it seems that Shinobu was the most money spender today. She bought a ton of make up, a dozen of clean test tubes, a dozen of brand new never used needles, and a bunch of towels for 4000 yen while Meng just bought a ball and a net along with a hankerchief and metal polish for a low of 400 yen. They then decided to take a break and sat down at a shop that serves warm tea and sweets which felt nice because of the cold climate that was coming in. Wow your right this place is pretty cheap and it sells better stuff then I would usually get at town maybe I should come here more often. Shinobu stated with a smile as she sipped her tea.

Meng just stood there speachless looking at the amount of stuff that shinobu has bought. Kocho you do know that the estate is a mile away are you really going to carry all that stuff. Meng pointed out while taking a bite of his mochie. Oh I know luckly for me I got a big strong man to help me carry all of this stuff. Shinobu said with her teaseing smile while digging her finger into the blank faced Mengs cheek.

Meanwhile at the butterfly estate.

Aoi and kanao was preparing food in the kicthen but while kanao was cutting a cabage her knife cut the board in half and her eyes was filled with murder. Someone is going to die. Kanao thought to herself as aoi was scared out of her mind.

Back at the market.

Lets keep looking. I need to find a couple of other things before we head out. Meng stated as he got up and finished his mochie. Okay. Shinobu responded with a jolly attitude while jumping up from the bench. They then spend another half an hour looking around and after all of that meng found a shop that caught his eyes. Hey kocho do you mind if i look in here. Meng asked while pointing at the to shinobu who gave him a smile. Meng you dont have to ask for permission so please go in, I will be waiting right here. Shinobu responded with a smile. Thanks. Meng said as he walked in the shop.