Chapter 26: return of the flowers past.

No one's Pov.

Hah hah hah hah hah hah 67. Meng was climbing the rope easily touching the sealing and was repeating this about 20 times while Shinobu was looking from a far. Meanwhile at a unknown compound. The soldeir has a stick and was walking by everysingle ninja with black oni mask whipping them whenever they made a mistake at the throwing knife range. He then commanded all of them to pay attention as he was making a announcement. Attention. HAI. The ninja all said while standing up straight. the soldier was then slowly pacing back and fourth. Listen well, you will all have a choice of weapons, we have access to mostly close combat weapons but if you do well with long range weapons like the rope dart and bows you may choose to use them as you wish. me and my squad mates will attend to you once you pick out your weapons and get in a group that has the same weapons as you. IS THAT UNDERSTAND. The soldier yelled out. SIR YES SIR. the ninja said in unisisom. Meanwhile ontop of a beam the man with the black Oni mask was wacthing proudly at his creation.

Back at the butterfly estate Meng was practicting drills he learned from Rengoku and has placed a book about Kendo infront of him while practicing the drills. Then the scene changes Back to the compound a bunch of the soldeirs was practicting there sword traning with the black soldiers squad mates assisting them whenever they would make a mistake. Which the students were grateful for. Back at the butterfly estate Meng was practicting with his sword except he was using one hand. After a few more Minutes of swinging and spinning his sword he then took out the other one and started to do the motions he learned from Tengen. Hyaaaaaa *slash* WHOAAAA. But as Meng slashed down the scenery changed back at the compound where the black soldeir side kicked one of the men he was sparing with. He then helped him up and held up the mans arm. Don't just attack blind or else your enemy can easily use that against you. Now again. The soldeir demanded.

Finally after an hour of traning with swords and a 30 minute run Meng returned back to his estate with bamboo water container in hand taking a short break. He then looked around a bit trying to see if anyone's around but after awhile of observing he then went inside his office where a crate that was a gift of Tengen was hiding in a lower shelf. Meng then opened it revealing a horse bow, a quiver with some arrows and his old uniform from the trial with his demon slayer uniform replaced with a green leather material.

He then re-opened an old letter from Kai and in his head he read it and luckily it was in English because if it was Japanese Meng would have been there for an hour

He then re-opened an old letter from Kai and in his head he read it and luckily it was in English because if it was Japanese Meng would have been there for an hour. The uniform made it looked so uncool so I replaced it with green leather that has your uniform material imbetween it I also took the liberty of adding green movable le
ather pants, again material is sowed imbetween. Hope you like it sincerely Kai. Meng then placed aside the hood and grabbed his bow and arrows. He then went inside the forest where he has his own target set up along with a pull up bar he made out of bamboo and it was near a large large so it made the environment more enjoyable for Meng. He then started traning.