Chapter 54: The butterfly mission part 4. name of Target: Míng jíe

Aoi's Pov.

*Grrrr*....UGH IM SO HUNGRY!

I yelled as me and Sikanu-San just arrived to China at three in the morning and was now traveling in a stolen truck. What ever happend to that bird I took down for you? Sikanu-san asked as I raised a brow. Are you kidding me, I don't eat raw birds. I pointed out as Sikanu-San only sighs. Bitch. He mutters as I gasped. Ass. I muttered as we made it to a city. I just couldnt help but stick my head out as I see the many different streets and lights. Where are we again? I asked as Sikanu-san takes out a Map from the top of the roof.

He then looks down as he points at something. We are now in wuhan. Míng jíe's childhood home. He points out as I was curious. How do you know? I asked as Sikanu-San pulls over. He would come here to visit his gramps, and I had to comfort him. He points out as he takes off his seat belt and turns to me.
Listen, there's a hotel near here. I will get us a room and we will look for Míng jíe in the morning. Sikanu-San points out as he handed me his weapons as he puts on a trenchcoat. Stay put in here til I get back. He instructed as he left me.

So I did as he said and waited. I've only been to China once and that is to pay my respects for Ms Chunhua. But what surprised me was when Sikanu-san said that he had to come here to comfort him. I wonder what he meant by that. *click*click*click*. Suddenly, a tapping noise caught my attention as I turned to see a crow. Heh, I guess they have crows in China to. I joked as I rolled down the window. Hi little buddy. I greeted myself as I was planing to shoo it away. Touch me and I peck you, *CAW*. I then realised it was a kasugai crow as I turned wide eyed. If your looking for the other China man I can take you to him. He says as I had a shocking realization.

Your Mengs old crow aren't yo- GET A MOVE ON PIGTAILS I DONT HAVE ALL DAY!

The crow demanded as I had to get out the truck while grabbing my sword. He is on the other side of town, but I must warn you that the locals here aren't to fond of Japanese. The crow points out as I smile and crack my knuckles. We'll see how it plays out. I said as I was preparing for a brawl. But now that I think about it, everyone in the Tàiyáng zhànshì were attempting to grieve differently. So I wonder what Míng jíe is doing to move on from his grief?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

No ones Pov.

It was early in the morning at wuhan. So early thar the sun hasnt even woke up. And right now the scene is taking place inside an old apartment, where a Chinese boy was suffering thru the night. He was sweating buckets, Slightly scratching his scarred arms as he shakes in his sleep. Flashes of a familiar women showing her smile, flashes of people crying when he broke the news, and then flashes of him holding a pistol with a single bullet in his hand.

The poor boy twitches again and again as he then knocks something over the counter. *Clash* SHIT! The boy yelled as he sit himself up and was hyperventilating. He looks down at his shaking hand and curled himself up into a ball. It wasn't my fault, it wasn't my fault, it wasn't my fault, it wasn't my fault. The boy rocks back and fourth as his eyes were completely blood shot. It wasn't your fault Míng jíe, it wasn't your fault. Míng jíe says as he looks at his clock.

He then slowly gets up as he walks towards the door. Míng jíe looks thru the peephole seeing that no one was there. And then proceeds to look outside his window, to see no one was there again. *sigh*....time to get to work. Míng jíe said to himself as he walks towards his closet. He opens it to reveal a white t-shirt, a bandana, and a small box. He kneels down and takes out the box, opens it to reveal a gun and a single bullet beside it. He looks down at it with a blank soul, yet he doesn't reach for it. Míng jíe just closes the box again as pushes it back in the closet and proceeds to take his clothing out.