Chapter 3:The meeting of the flower,insect and hellfire user part 2.

Kanao pov
master and I was walking towards this town where there have been rumors of a demon kidnapping a few of the people here every night. Im a tsugoku and my master wants me to experience as much combat as possible before the final selection but as we were walking in the middle of the town I notice this boy with a unique looking jacket eating food. I should have just ignored him because I have my orders of looking around for any information regarding the demons in this area. But I cant seem to keep my eyes off of him, to me he feels very. . . . interesting but as I was staring, master had an order for me.

Okay kanao lets ask for some info around the town. Of coursed I followed her orde, but I was a little dissapointed I couldn't stare at him a little while longer .wait nooo that sounded so weird and creepy I dont even know him. I questioned myself as I tried my best not to show that I was blushing.

Timeskip to the old mans shop.

I was waiting for my master outside of the shop where she believes that is where we get our information from but she exited out and judging by her veins I can tell the conversation didn't go well
Kanao can you do me a favor please, if you don't mind. I turned towards her waiting for my orders.
I need you to follow that young man with the blue jacket. She pointed to the boy from earlier that is now walking down the street. And I need you to find out what he knows and if he is a slayer or not. I nodded but when I turned to go towards him I felt so happy that I can see him again.

Mengs pov

As I walked down the road, I only roll my tongue around my mouth in frustration. Im glad that the old man told me what I needed to know, but did he had to be so damn rude. flashbacks of the conversation with the old man is still replaying in my mind. but it doesnt matter, now that I got my information all I got to do is wait for nightfall and-. But Before I finished my sentence I was met with my arch nemesis

GROWLLLLLLLLLLL.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Change of plans. eat first, then wait for night fall.

I then started to wonder the town looking for anything edible and affordable but I suddenly stopped in my tracks. Somethings up. I then turned around to see who was following me but all i see was just normal people walking about. I guess im being followed *sigh* well I did wanted to keep practicing with this but looks like I got to use it now. I calmed my mind down a bit and closed my eyes.

I then had a black image of my surrounding and I can now see little flares of what I call human energy. Okay now find the one that's following me. I concentrated harder and now I see a unique pink energy and it seems that is my little stalker. interesting but I should shake them in the center of town, Im to busy right now. I then opened my eyes and started walking a little faster towards the center of the town.

Kanao pov

The boy starts to run off after turning towards me. Did he notice me but how I know that I hid my presence well. I thought to myself as I continued to walk after him and it looks like he was picking up the pace and after a couple of minutes he started running. I guess he did notice me well no use hiding. I then started to run after him but when we hit the center of town I lost him. Hey gorgeous how about you come with us. As if anything couldn't get worst a group of 5 boys came up to me and tried to talk to me and they appear to have the demon slayer uniform.

Yeah we will show you a good time.

Another boy said in a disgusting tone and proceeded to grabbed my arm and tried to pull me towards them. I grabbed my coin and flipped it and it landed on heads. I am not interested please let me go. I said with a little bit of disgust in my voice. what if we don't? another boy asked me with a teasing tone. I attempted to flip my coin but one of them knocked it away when it was coming down. You don't need that stupid thing now quit being a bitch and come with us. The boy then tried to pull me towards there direction but I wasn't moving I was trying my best to resist and speak out loud. L-l-let. But I couldn't, I was a total mess.