Chapter 18: Traning til you cant stand part 2

1 week later No one's Pov.

HAH.HAH.HAH.HAH.HAH.HAH. Meng and wolf was running on the usual trail near the butterfly mansion with a dumbell in his right hand. On your left. Giyu said while pasting by Meng. What the fuck. On your right. Sanemi stated while trying to catch up to Giyu.  This was the regular routine for these three both for rehabilitation and for Mengs training.

1 hour later.

Meng was on his third lap around the long trail when suddenly. On your left/right. Sanemi and Giyu past by him again. What the fuck. Meng complained while trying to Cacth up.

Another hour later.

Meng was on his 4th lap when he heard footsteps coming his way. Dont you two say it, I swear to god do- on your left/right. OH COME ON. Meng shouted while trying to pick up the pace.

Another hour later.

Hah...hah....hah. Meng and wolf then callapsed beside the wall of the butterfly mansion completely exhausted when he started to here screaming. IF YOU THINK FOR ONE DAM SECOND IM LETTING YOU WIN TOMIOKA THEN YOU ARE DESTINED FOR DISAPPOINTMENT. Sanemi screamed at the blank faced man. How the hell could you guys have that much stamina. Hah...hah. Meng could barly cacth his breath as he wacthed the two hashira's. Well dont get to caught up in rest because now the warm up is done. Meng shot his head back up in disbelief. You guys are insane. Meng said in surprise.

2 hours later.

*WHACK *WHACK* *WHACK*WHACK*WHACK*WHACK*WHACK*WHACK*WHACK*. The three hashira's was having a three way fight with Meng being the only one being one handed. Your slowing down on us Meng. Sanemi stated while striking down on Meng. I am not. *FWOOSH*. Meng responded grinding his teeth as he pushed sanemi's sword away while taking a swing at him. Hey you two take it easy. Tomioka stated while stopping. SHUT UP TOMIOKA *WHAM*SLAM*. Both Meng and Sanemi screamed at the same time while kicking Tomioka to the wall. Both Meng and sanemi started to duke it out like of there were a bunch of cage savages. Both getting faster within each strikes of there kendo swords clashing into each other. *CLANKCLANKCLANKCLANKCLANCLANK*. The two were then just smashing their swords like if the two were tornadoes hitting in each other.  Meng then tried to low kick sanemi. *Fwoosh!!*. But sanemi just jumped into the air without zero problems. Ok you little shit you want to play like that. Sanemi then threw his sword at Meng which Meng retaleated by throwing his swrod against sanemi's sword.

Sanemi then jumped down on Meng and the two started a fist fight between eachother. What is going on in here? Shinobu shouted with aoi and Mrs Chunhua following along. The two then witness both Sanemi and Meng slaming eachother to the ground with Sanemi pulling Meng by the hair and slaming him face first to the ground and in retaliation meng grabbed sanemi by the head and slammed his head on the free space next to Meng. These two are at it again. I feel like it was easier when it was just Meng and wolf but now this. Aoi stated while putting her thumb and pointer finger on her temple. Mrs chunhua then roled up her sleeves and walked towards the two. She then grabbed one of the kendo inhaled some air and started to attack there pressure points.

1:42-1:47