therapy and psychology of My oc's.

A/N Pov

A/N: we are going to get a bit off track today as I do a special side chapter. Today's patients are the top three known oc's. I will ask them to sit infron of me as I ask them few questions and they give me answers. But they are completely allowed to not talk and share there feelings.

A/N: First patient, Kwan Meng.

I called out as I see Meng walking in and sitting down infront of me. He barly change his appearance. His eyes was dry from black blood stains along with the many cuts on his body not being properly healed. And he wasn't making any eye contact with me.

A/N: Meng do you feel comfortable sharing with the audience?

I asked a bit concerned.

Meng: No.....No I don't.

Meng responded as I nodded in understandment.

A/N: I see, well take your time and I will be here once your ready to talk.

I pointed out as Meng got up and left. I then went to my second file.

A/N: Yin.

I called out as a red hoodie version of Meng sat down infront of me. He was also staying quiet as he just stares at me.

A/N: Yin do you feel- No.

Yin rudely inturupted me as I tried to not kill him again.

A/N: understandable. You are free to come by any-*clack*.

Yin automatically left as I just inhaled and exhaled while looking at my last file.

A/N: Jackson smith.

I called out as Jackson walks in the room in a button up shirt and greased back hair.

A/N: alright Jackson, do you feel comfortable sharing your feelings infront of everyone?

I asked as Jackson nodded.

Jackson: you have my permission.

Jackson responded as I put a check mark on the question.

A/N: alright here is a basic question. How are you feeling?

I asked as Jackson took hisntime to respond.

Jackson: I'm alright....just a little tired.

Jackson responded as I put a checkmark next to the question.

A/N: What are you currently doing right now in the modern timeline of the hellfire swordsman?

I asked as Jackson smiles a bit.

Jackson: well after getting my ass kicked by Tsuyuri. Her,Arthrit, and I are currently getting tickets to china to find Kanzaki.

Jackson pointed out after his honest answer.

A/N: that's nice to hear. But why help a bunch of girls you barly know?

I asked as Jackson smiles.

Jackson: well it seems that Meng had a special connection with those two. He treated Kanzaki like a sister while he had and expressed his romantic feelings to Tsuyuri. So I naturally got along with them due to the fact that Meng can get along with them.

Jackson pointed that out as I set the clipboard aside.

A/N: that's nice to hear. I'm glad to see most of my oc'a being easy to talk to.

I pointed out as Jackson smiles a bit.

A/N: alright I'ma ask something a bit personal and your completely obligated to not answer. But how did you felt about Meng and Nakano's death?