Chapter 33: Tàiyáng zhànshì.

A/N: hello my friends how are you guys. So this is gonna be one of my very few last announcements because I feel like if be irritating yall. this chapter I am posting my one shot chapter. But it's very long so unless yall wanna skip it that's fine.

And also all art doesn't belong to me.

That's all enjoy.

No one's Pov.
The night was almost over and the animals that lived in the forest started to flea. Even some bears were afraid and was running along side the animals in terror. *ROAAAAAAAAR*. But suddenly a roar can be heard in the darkness which made a dear look back in shock. But the dear can only see two pairs of eyes charging towards it. RAAAAAAH/AHHHHHHHHH. Fuji screamed out in terror as he immediately woke up in a futon with Kaito and Akako sleeping near him. Akako soon woke up in shock as she see's Fuji in a state of shock. Your awake. Akako said in joy and relief as she attends to Fuji. What happened? Fuji asked as he tries to get up. But he then looked at howncutr Akako looked with her hair down. Both you and that boy with the black kasa passed out, which had everyone in the village completly worried, which also had me worried because I thought youhavedied,wellactuallyIthoughtyou diedafterIthoughtyoustoppedbreathing,butthenyoustartedtohyperventilatewhichhadmehappybecausenowIknowyouralivebut then I got worried- hmph hmph hmph. Fuji blocks her mouth to stop the rambling and to save him some time. Hey look at that your awake. Kaito pointed out with his messy hair. Fuji then took his hand from Akako's mouth and wiped it off on her sleeve. Is the kid okay? Fuji asked Kaito which he nodded to. yeah he is in the next room. Kaito explains while Kasa was sleeping. Poor kid, I swear he looked so horrified when I was trying to calm him down. Kaito explains as Fuji got up to see Kasa. Fuji then enters the room to see Kasa completely asleep. He then notices Kasa's scars glowing green and was going on and off for each time he breaths in and out. Fuji then realized that this was actually Kasa's room because of all different wooden figurings. But out of all the wooden dolls there was only one small metal snake on the shelf.

Fuji then started to hear somethi3ng coming his way so he turns around to see Wolf and the tiny wooden wolf walking in together

Fuji then started to hear somethi3ng coming his way so he turns around to see Wolf and the tiny wooden wolf walking in together. Wolf then walks towards Fuji sniffing his palm and starts licking it. I'm fine boy. Fuji reassures the beast as the wooden wolf made its way towards Kasa and made the same gesture as Wolf did to Fuji which woke the child. DOGGY. Kasa yelled in joy as Wolf wagged its tail and starts licking the boys face in joy. Fuji was hap that Kasa was okay but he was also wondering what exactly knocked him and Kasa out. *rooaaarr*. Suddenly the sound of the beast returned with Wolf's eyes glowing in hatred. Kekosaki-kun are you okay? Akako asked with a scared and nervous voice as she checked on Fuji and Akako. Yeah I'm fine. Fuji reassures Akako as he looks at Kasa. But Kasa wasn't fine, he was covering his ears in pain and fear while rocking back and fourth. Fuji then bent down and rubbed Kasa's back. But while Fuji was trying to comfort Kasa, he started to feel something. He feels cold and scared but this wasn't his feeling.