Chapter 8: the swordsman decision.

Mengs pov.

I was rushing out of the room and trying my best to find the exit. Meng, meng, meng stop right there. A random girl with pigtails and two blue butterfly hair pins attempted to stand in my way. But I don't go give two shits. Sorry dont know you gotta go. I said as I jumped over her and rolled onto the floor. Hey get back here! The mysterious blue butterfly said as she tried her best to catch up to me.

I then made my way outside were there is an entire fence surrounding the whole house. FUCK I FORGOT MY SHIT. I screamed out as I jumped on top of the roof.Wait meng stop get down from there before you get hurt. A random little girl screamed at me.

But I Ignored her and was running towards the top of the roof. *Slip* Ah shit *thump*ow. I slipped and fell off the roof and landed face first to the ground. I think I heard him over there naho, kiyo, sumi you three go that way we will go the other way. HAI/HAI/HAI. I heard multiple voices coming my way. I got to get out of here. I thought to myself as I got up and started running. Stop right there! Three tiny little girls with butterfly pins appeared out of nowhere blocking my way.

I then turned around and ran the other way but the same girl with pigtails appeared right in front of me. Listen I don't know who the hell are you people so why don't you make this both easy for us and let me go. I then jumped over twin tails again and turned the corner. But as I did I was met by a girl that had long black hair and had my jacket on. Now at first I thought she was a stranger but the moment I saw those purple eye, I knew exactly who she was.

No ones pov.

Aoi and the triplets was peaking by the corner watching meng and kanao looking at each other in silents. Oh my god are they gonna kiss? Naho asked her sisters. I hope so. kiyo prayed. We can hear you, you know! Meng shouted at the two girls as he was blushing with steam coming out of his head. Gomen! The three said in unisisom. Meng then turned back to kanao who was still staring at him with a shock look. Umm kanao... Why are you staring at me like tha-*thump*. Mengs words was inturupted by kanao putting her head on his chest. K-kanao. Meng was stuttering by the situation he was in.

But he then turned his attention to kanao getting her coin out and flipping it while her head was down and against mengs chest. As it was coming back down meng caught it and placed it on his left palm. Its heads. Meng said while looking down at kanao giving her coin back. Why...-eh. kanao whispers as meng was confused of what she meant by why. Why didnt you come back with us. I screamed out your name and yet you still ran away, even though you were seriously injured. and after two weeks I saw you again barly alive! Kanao was now screaming towards meng with eyes filled with anger with a mix of sadness. Meng expression turned to sadness when he saw kanao's face upset. Im sorry that I made you worried bu-. I was past worried I was terrified that you would never open your eyes again! Kanao inturupted meng as she grabbed his left hand and squized it.

Meng noticed how upset he had made kanao so he tried again to apologize. Kanao listen I just want to say that- WOULD YOU FOUR LEAVE ALREADY!! Meng shout towards the three butterfly triplets and aoi that was still watching everything from the corner. GOMEN. they all said as they ran away. That includes you to Ms kocho! Shinobu then jumped down from the roof and started to walk off. It was starting to get good to. Shinobu said with a poute. We will be inside in a minute. Meng said as he turned back to kanao. All I want to say is that im sorry kanao. Meng then looked down in shame. I can understand if you wont accept that apology but I dont know what else to say. After hearing that kanao quickly pulled meng in for a hug while barying her face in his chest again.