sad and happy Demon slayer OC cananons.

I'm now putting oc cannons for fun. Tell me which of them is your favorite. You can just vote in the comments or private message me which one was your favorite.

1.

Takeo was raised from a family of assasins, he preffered grappling and throws for close combat because he doesn't feel comfortable punching with his bow.

2.

Meng gave Arthrit Tofans as a birthday gift. He wore them with pride everyday whenever he goes out on missions.

3. Arthrit liked to slick back Mengs hair because he did that with his son

4.

Jackson picked up boxing when his father took him for training. He would sneak out of his home where an old man would allow Jackson to let out all of his anger out on the bag while giving him lessons.

5.
Takeo was the one that taught Jackson the primal scream in order to let out his emotions.

6 ⚠️ self harm on this one ⚠️
Jackson stopped Takeo and Meng from committing suicide in different occasions, Meng more times then he can count. ( he listens to Mengs problems even if he doesn't understand them.)

7.

Míng jíe is a little racist and a sexsiest peice of shit. But he only respects Nakano because she reminded him of his mother.

8.
Míng jíe was adopted into the Tàiyáng zhànshì three months before Meng arrived at Aruroa town. He always wondered how is it that Meng still stayed so young.

9
Míng jíe was a bit of a play boy/ pervert in Hong kong (a bit of Takamura vibes)

10

Mazuko and Meng are the only Tàiyáng Zhànshì members that doesn't know how to swim. so Nakano and Hana would take them to a river, but they ended up dragging them out of the water after a minute.

11

Fuji and Botan grew to treat eachother like brothers after they both fought a group of boys. They lost but they laughed it off on there way home.

12

Meng had fun hanging out and talking with Mitsuri and Rengoku. He actually thought they were siblings because of there love for food

13

Wolf had fleas once and gave them to Meng. Aoi and Kanao ended up washing them both.

14

Meng would have cramps in the leg when he sleeps once every two weeks, he would cry and bother Nakano to rub the cramp away during there time at the Tàiyáng zhànshì, and would later on ask Shinobu the same during his rehabilitation arc.

15

Meng once spend the night at the Uzui estate. Tengen was a snorer and even though Meng was a deep sleeper, Yin would take control of his left hand and plug his fingers up Tengens nose and removes them before he wakes up.

16

In the mystic Au, Kanao would give Meng baths whenever he was muddy in his puppy form. Meng hates baths but he loved Kanao so he tolerated it.

17

Wolf is alot more intelligent then he seems. He actually uses the toilet like a human would, he freaked Aoi out when she caught him reading a news paper while also writing on the paper with a pen saying  " no one would believe you".

18

Meng one time went to the snake pillar estate. He showed his hellfire snake form to Iguro because he really wants to be friend with him.

19

Meng would actually miss his scars, because he felt like other demon hunters wouldn't accept a demon slayer without some marks or scars.

20

Meng took Mitsuri to Chuhuas shop, he felt like he should give the remaining bone china to someone that actually appreciates art due to Mitsuris obsession with bone china.

21
Meng made the single pistol gun in order to take down Akumu. But he actually made more then one bullet because sometimes he would think it's best to save one for himself just in case he ends up like Akumu

22

Nakano thought of Jackson, Míng jíe, and Meng as her sons. While Aoi as her only daughter. Kanao as Mengs beacon and North star. And Shinobu as a sister.

23

Meng see's Jackson and Aoi as his BFF's.

24

Kanae would bring Meng blankets whenever he sleeps out with her on her missions. But Meng ends up covering her with them when she falls asleep.

25

In a other universe, Douma and Akaza would be Mengs best friends. Meng and Akaza would kill rapist and sex offenders while Douma would teach Meng how to flirt and pick up ladys ( it never works out. ) while Meng happily spars with Akaza and would enjoy trying new sweets with douma while also learning different dances from him.

26

During his time with Meng in this story line, Muzan would have actually respected Mengs boundaries when it came to bringing anything surgical wise near him. But in a different universe Muzan teaches Meng basic biology, Chemistry, and experimenting on demons which Meng enjoyed alot. Meng even made matching lab coats that Daki helped made for him and Muzan to wear.

27

Author-San likes chatting with you about your Kny oc's and your story's