Chapter 20: Traning til you cant stand part 4 shinobi traning camp.

No one's Pov.

Its early in the morning and Tengen, Wolf, and a demon slayer uniformed Meng was walking on this hill with Meng carrying a big bag of cloths. Oww oww owww. Meng complained as he was rubbing his glowing red butt. Dam how many times did that girl slapped you. Tengen asked while looking back. She kept slapping me til three am. Meng complained as he rubbed his but more. But where are we going? Meng asked as he caught up with Uzui. You will see. Uzui said while smilling. But im so tiredd and hungryyyy. Meng said while his face became a waterfall while wolf whined in agreement. I just saw you and wolf eat 10 bowls of rice! Uzui said in shock. Meng and wolf just whinned as Uzui just smacked his head.

He then decided to bend down and offer Meng a piggy back ride. YAYYY. Meng shreaked as he did jazz hands. Meng got his legs over Uzui's shoulders and pointed foward. Chargeee. Meng screamed with a smile while wolf wagged his tail and Uzui just having a blank face. This kid eats so much yet he isnt even heavy. Uzui thought to himself as he looked at the happy Meng. He then smiled as he plays along.

2 hours later.

zzzzzzz. Meng was sleeping while resting his head on the top of Uzui when suddenly Wolf seems to have stopped and turned happy. Ruff ruff Hah hah hah hah. Hmmmm. Wolf barked which Meng woke up to. As he raised his head he see's a campsite with Miko, Suma, and Hinatsuru. NEE-SANS. Memg screamed as he lightly jumped off of Uzui and ran towards them. Hey there here. Suma stated as she pointed towards Meng.

The three women then dropped what they were doing and went to go great the three. Suma was rubbings wolfs hair while Hinatsuru was talking to Tengen and Makio went up to Meng. How is rehabilitation traning working for you. Makio asked while rubbing Mengs hair. Its going well, I learned alot of stuff from Rengoku-senpai, sanemi, shifu, and Tomioka. Meng said as he was enjoying the nuggie. Oh and also I got a gift from the Gyomei-San. Meng stated as he lift his hand showing the charm.

Gyomei's kindness really rubbed off on Meng. Thats nice. Makio said as she gave a grin. Hows the arm? Suma asked as she got up and checked Mengs arm. Still not a 100 percent but I can manage. Meng responded while gripping his hand. After this traning session you will be able to go back to your duty's twice as better. Hinatsuru stated as she walked up to Meng. Speaking of wich. Meng set up your tent and be prepare because your are going to face one of the most toughest challenges in your li- Done. Meng said while presenting his tent.

 Meng said while presenting his tent

That was quick. Makio said in shock. Hey dont swing that hachet around you might hurt yourself. Suma said being protective. He carrys a sword and fights demons. Hinatsuru thought to herself as she chased Meng around while he was running on all fours and with the hatchet in his mouth. As I was saying. Uzui coughed as Suma was lifting the hachet with Meng hanging from the handle. We will train you for 3 weeks and then you will go up to this mountain. Uzui stated as he pointed to the giant mountain with a forest.