Chapter 22: traning til you cant stand part 6 the choice.

No one's Pov.

While Meng was having his conversation with the Uzui's, the real Tengen and his wives were at the shrine wacthing thru a table of water. So this is part of his trial. Tengen asked the approaching double ganger of shinobu. Yes you see this part of the trial determines what humans mostly desire to see. In this one what he diserires the most of all is you four. Tengen looked back at the water seeing Mengs shocked look. So what's happening. Suma asked while looking. Those hulucinations are trying to make Meng turn back from his trial. While the double ganger of shinobu said that pinku and aoi just stood there behind a door hoping Meng doesn't agree with the illusions.

But what they didnt relised is that there not the only one's wacthing Meng but the figure that was wacthing him had a smile underneath its mask.

Mengs pov.

Bro I cant do that. I responded in a scencer voice. These guys right here, they need he- there demons Meng. Bro responded while staring into my eyes. You should have just killed them. After hearing I was just strucked with disbelief. You don't understand, they aren't full demons yet. I responded while walking towards them. Plus I promise my friend that I'd bring them back. Bro then just put his fingers on his temples in disbelief. I have met your friends all they are, are just copy of kocho, her assistant and your ex. I just can't believe what he is saying. First off me and kanao didn't break up we are just on a break and second off they may look like shinobu, aoi, and kanao but they are totally diffrent people with there own lives. Bro then got in my face and poked me in my chest. Your girlfriend ended things with you because you obviously did some stupid shit to make her think you cheated and at the same time you made a empty promise to a copy to turn a demon back to a human- I can turn him back because the blood isn't from a demon! I yelled out. Oh yeah and how do you know. Bro stated as he poked me harder in the chest. BECAUSE THATS MY BLOOD AND STOP FUCKING POKING ME BRO. I screamed out while knocking his hand away.

This made the hallucination mad.
DONT YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST PUSH ME OFF JUST BECAUSE YOUR A HASHIRA. Bro spat at me. BRO IM NOT TRYING TO ACT TO- THEN STOP ACTING LIKE YOU CAN JUST DO WHATEVER YOU WANT LIKE A SPOIL BRAT. Bro inturupted me again. Honestly what's happening. BRO IM NOT ACTING SPOIL, I JUST WANT TO FIX MY MISTAKE. I yelled while pointing towards kai and Daisuke. MENG LISTEN IF THAT IS YOUR BLOOD THEN THAT MEANS YOUR A DEMON AND WE BOTH KNOW THAT ISNT TRUE. SO JUST STOP THIS BULLSHIT AND JUST HEAD HOME BEFORE I FUCKING DECIDE TO JUST LEAVE YOU HEAR AND LET YOU FUCKING DIE. I then took in a deep breath to try and collect my thoughts. Bro liste- AND JESUS CHRIST STOP CALLING ME THAT. After hearing that I just shut up complelty. YOU KEEP SAYING BRO THIS, BRO THAT, IT WAS CUTE AT FIRST BUT NOW ITS JUST ANOYING. WE ARENT REAL BROTHERS SO WHY DO YOU CALL ME THAT, HONESTLY IF I EVER HAD A BROTHER LIKE YOU I WOULD JUST HANG MYSELF ON THE SPOT. WHO WOULD EVER WANT A SICKMAN FOR A BROTHER. Why is he saying all of those things.

I thought... I just stopped talking as I was trying to hold back my tears. What is it now. Bro asked me in irritation. But I didn't respond. Go ahead say it sick man or are you just going to stay quiet and act like a ba- go to hell. I cut him off. What you sa- you heard me. You can go to hell or anywhere for all I care. But I'm not going anywhere. I stated as I grabbed his swords and gave it to him. You can have these back. Its obvious that you don't really want me to have them. Bro just stood silent as he grabbed the swords and turned his back.

But before he left he stopped and slightly turned his head. Goodbye. He said as I just chuckled. Yeah goodbye...Uzui. I then went to my seat and just sat there. I then looked up to see my sister's looking at me with dissapointment. Your ungrateful you know that. Sissy stated as she followed Bro. We try our best to help you and you just turned your back away from us. Hinatsuru-nee stated as she walked out. Big sis suma then just looked at me and finally spoke. Maybe you should stick being alone. You seemed pretty good at it anyways. She then slowly followed the rest leaving me alone.