Chapter 51: The Assasins decision.

AmazonZoo Zach74   Tankana4ever
Your oc's are mentioned, if your interested in reading this chapter.

Also I got a special thanks for you three at the end of this chapter so stick around.

Tokyo's Pov.

Me,Aziki,Azioka were on one knee as we were looking down as lord Dark walked infront of us. Even though I appreciate how you found the casket, you allowed two traitors out of your grasp. Why is that? Dark demanded as I gripped my hands into a fist in frustration. It was because of my own arrogance sir. I pointed out as I remembered there faces. I see. Dark said as he turned back to us. Aziki, Azioko, you wo may leave. Tokyo, I must discuss some important matters with you. Dark stated as Aziki and Azioko left. Dark then signals me to follow him as I took off my mask and walked with him.

He then handed me some files as I start to scroll thru them. These are the men you found yesterday? Dark asked me as I saw Black soldier and the other mercenary. Yes, Long with the company of a girl with purple eyes with a pink and green butterfly ornament. I pointed out the women I saw as Dark nods in understandment. I see...hmm. Dark hummed to himself as I looked confused. What is it sir? I asked as Dark stood up straight while we walked. You see my boy, that women may look ordinary. But she is the main reason why a certain burden won't seem to just die out. Dark pointed out as I slightly understood. But don't worry about that for now, because I have another assignment for you and the others regarding the possible we're abouts of one of the traitors. Dark stated as I just looked ahead.

No one's Pov.

In another underground base, Tokyo was seen in his room without his mask on his knees with a plain white shirt as he was sharpening his sword on a wooden table. When suddenly a man with a cool looking mismatched haori walked in with Tokyo's gear.

Your lucky I have spares

Your lucky I have spares. The man said as Tokyo just smiles. So, I faced off against the hood, black soldier, and the fucking Muay thai fighter. And your more worried that I scracthed one out five of your suits? Tokyo asked in disbelief. I have six and I liked that one. Misaki pointed out as he drops the equipment onto Tokyo's bed. Which means if you ever break my shit again, then that means you can fight with nothing but your bare skin and your tight bicep shirts. Misaki pointed out as Tokyo just chuckles from his humor.

Misaki then sat across from Tokyo as he grabbed one of the pink knives. Your keeping these sharp. Misaki pointed out as Tokyo shrugs. Yeah, you might never know if we get called. Tokyo pointed out as the stone gently grazed down the edge of his blade. Or when you need to gut something. Misaki pointed out as Tokyo stopped the stone. The two then remained silent as Tokyo taps the stone with his pointer finger as he then gently sets the sword and stone down. What is it you wanna talk about? Tokyo asked as Misaki sets the knife down. I'm worried about you Tokyo, me and Cho-chan --So she is the one that rated me out? Tokyo guessed as Misaki raied his finger and points at Tokyo. Don't change this to the blame game, Im only pointing this out because we are worried about your well being. Misaki stated as Tokyo had a calm expression on his face.