Chapter 28: The trial of Fuji Kekosakia. Meeting of a family member.

No one's Pov.

It was the middle of the night Inside the police station and the captain was trying his best to get information out of the men Meng busted. But the two men that was selling the herbs refused to talk. The captain was reading one of the officer's interigation with the one man in the mask. So whenever someone would try and take off the mask the man would immediately attack them. But when we just ask him questions he just stay silent. The other man remains silent and just stared at us in fear. The police captain repeated the words on the paper. He then leaned back in his chair completely stressed out. Maybe I should see if he is free to help. The captain suggested to himself as he was heading to the mail room where he kept a messenger bird.

(A/n Meng actually bought a messenger bird that knows where he lives for the captain the day after his little stunt which was in the captains mind very thoughtful.)

*Click* rah rah rah. But as the captain turned on the lights the bird was going in a frenzy. Hey, hey buddy what's wrong? The captain asked as he went infront of the cage. Your probably hungry huh? The captain said as he bent down for bird seed. But as he bent down the bird saw someone with a black of the corner of the room and was now going insane. Here you go........ the captain squinted his eyes at the birds little mirror and saw the same person. *chch*thud*blam*slam*. He then quickly turned around and tried to shoot but the hooded figure easily knocked it away and slammed the captain on the table while the bullet damaged the lights and was now making it flicker.

The hooded figure then tossed the captain to the wall while the lights figure. What do you want. The captain asked. The man in the green hood. Where is he!? The hooded figure demanded with a deep voice. The captains vision was getting messed up because of the lights so he couldn't see his attacker cleary. The hooded figure then throws him to the wall and landed him on the floor. I-I don't know *woosh*shing* rehhhhhh. The captain gritted his teeth as his shoulder was pierced with an arrow. I won't ask a second time. WHERE.IS.HE? *WHAM*. The hood figure proceeded to kick the captain but he still refused to say. I rather die then tell you. The captain spat at the hooded figure. That can be arranged. The hooded figure then took out another arrow and pulled it back and was prepared to fire. Rahh rahh rahh. The bird caught the attention of the hooded figure as they then looked back at the injured captain. Know this my problems have nothing to do with the likes of you, so count yourself lucky I have found another way to find who I am looking for. The lights then started to flicker as the hooded figure disappeared in the darkness. The captain then turned to where the bird was once there. Oh crap. The captain said as he past out from the pain.

Kanao's Pov.

As the sun was rising and hit my face I slowly opened my eyes and gently smiled at what was next to me. Good morning kanao. Did you dream good? Meng said with a smile on his face and a bandaged cheek from a mission three days ago while laying right next to me. Yes I did Meng but you should keep getting rest. I said with a smile. Oh yes, yes I completely agree with you. But there is one problem. Meng said as I moved his sheets to reveal that he was tied up. You want me to untie you. I asked while giggling at the sight. And maybe a kiss but yes that to. Meng responded. Come on let me help you. I said as I was getting the knot. Do be gentle. Meng joked around. *Crash*. Suddenly Aoi came bursting thru the door with a knife in hand and was about to stab Meng. Quite being a perv. Meng then rolled out of bed while jumping away while Aoi was giving chase. You know what I will ask wolf to bite thru the ropes. Meng screeched while Aoi was chasing him. I couldn't help but laugh at the sight of those two. Aoi and Meng sure have grown with such a wonderful friendship. Ahhhhhhhhhhh! The scream of a frightful women rolled down the halls. I guess Aoi caught him. I said to myself as I got dress.