Chapter 12:new year, new start.

No one's pov 2 days before new years.

The morning sun slowly rised up to great the land with its sunlight and when the sunlight hit the butterfly mansion everyone got up and getting ready to start the day. Everyone was cleaning the outside and inside of the estate when suddenly. GOOD MORNING THE GOD OF FLAMBOYANTS HAS ARRIVED. Woof! Tengen and wolf screamed thru the house. Mengs back! The three butterfly girls screamed in delight as they were coming down the hallway. Meng was still sound asleep even though everyone was being very loud. Ok im leaving him with you guys *fwomp*. Tengen stated as he slammed Meng to the floor. He then knelt down to wolf and grabbed his blades. Good boy. Woof. Tengen said while scracthing wolfs chin. He then disappeared into thin air which left the girls with an unconscious Meng. Is he injured anywhere. Sumi asked her three sisters while standing over meng. Zzzzzzzzz. Meng responded while the girls looked up at eachother with relief. He is just resting. Naho said as she looked at her sisters. Wolf then bites down and drags meng by his legs while the three butterfly girls just looked at the beast in shock.

I will get his other leg.
I will get his left arm.
I will get the right.

The four then carried meng thru out the mansion but because of his weight the girls they kept getting off balance which resorted to meng hitting his head on the wall as they walk.

Timeskip to 5 min and 12 new bumps on the head later.

Kanao and shinobu was walking down the hallway together carrying a basket of laundry when they notice a beast and three girls carrying a sleeping man. Is that who I think it is? Shinobu asked kanao as she squinted her eyes towards the sleeping meng.  Wolf then lets go of meng and dashed his way towards kanao all happy and excited. He then jumped up with cacthing him. Hahaha down boy. Kanao ordered while wolf was licking her face. *Wham* Wolf was sent flying thru the wall by a very powerful punch by meng.

Meng then latched onto kanao while staring at the knocked out wolf.

Get your paws off my women. *poof*. Meng said as he barried his face in kanaos chest. Ara~ara Meng I never knew you wanted to die this soon? Shinobu said while staring at meng with a murdere's aura. zzzzzzzzz Meng fell asleep leaving everyone confused. Isnt he heavy kanao-sama? Naho asked while her and the other two girls approached kanao. Kanao flipped her coin which landed on heads. Well he did at first but somehow he bacame very light after a few seconds. She responded while shinobu was trying to pull Meng away. But there was no success so shinobu thought of a brilliant idea. Ohhhh meng. Shinobu said with a smile as she leaned closer to Meng. If you and wolf can clean up the estate I will let kanao off of traning for two days so you two can spend some time with her. This made meng and wolfs ears stick up with excitement. The two then bolted out of the hallway and returned wearing aprons and headbands along with cleaning supply. What we got to do. Woof. Both meng and the wolfs eyes was filled with determination as shinobu just smiled and putting her hands together.