Cute and funny Demon slayer OC cananons.

A/N: I made another one someone stop me.

1: Botan lost his middle toe because Fuji was learning how to shoot his first gun. Botan would bring that pacific event up whenever he bribes or wants extra food from Fuji.

2: Jackson and arthrit would have muay thai and boxing matches with eachother every Saturday. Meng would support only one of them if they decide if they were doing boxing or Muay thai.

3: sense Meng, Wolf, and Jackson share the same hellfire abilities and stone, there would be psychic links between them that they have no control over. For example, a night before Meng and Jackson went on there 1 week mission with the Tàiyáng zhànshì in chapter 45, both of them were sleepwalking and copying wolf's morning routine. This routine involved stretching, drinking from the river, and eating the scraps Aoi left for wolf.

4: Nakano allowed the three butterfly girls to play and design her hair during Fuji's traning arc. And when Meng and Fuji laughed at the pigtails Nakano recieved, Both her and Aoi slammed there heads on the kichten table to show that girls with pigtails can still kickass.

5: When Meng was traning with Takeo, he got shot in the back 6 times with arrows. And when Tengen threw throwing atars at him, it reminded Meng that he wished that Takeo was still alive so he can shoot at least two in his back.

6: Meng, Fuji, Kato, and Wolf allowed the three butterfly girls to put Shinobu's makeup on them.

7: in the futere, not a single Tàiyáng zhànshì members would never dare get in a automobile whenever Aoi was taking the wheel due to each member (besides Nakano and Hana) having to suffer thru her bad driving.

8: Kasa grew a major sweet tooth after spending a day with Mitsuri.

9: The Tàiyáng Zhànshì owned a restaurant once......But Meng, Takeo, and Míng jíe burned it down after one cooking lesson with Mazuko (wgo was a substitute teacher for Nakano)

10: Meng only had one concussion throughout his life and carrier as a demon slayer. So when he passed out that one time he constantly pestered Kanao, Shinobu, and Aoi because he wasn't aware of the effects of a conclusion.

11: Tengen and Meng wanted to drink out once. But Makio and Hinatsuru scolded Tengen when they found both him and Meng at a bar while Suma cried and begged Meng not to drink til he is 21. (Meng never told her about his and Jackson's past with liquor.)

12: Wolf and Meng both kept getting there asses kicked by chicken.

13: Meng is terrible at Names that fit pets, which results to him calling them by there species.

14: In any au Meng falls in love with karaoke, he is a bad singer.

Different Au's headcannons. In an AU where Meng works with Muzan.

1: In this pacific Au, Meng is like a dangerous yet innocent little child to the upper moons.

2: Meng enjoys gossiping with Douma and Daki about rumors of Akaza trying to fuck or turn Rengoku into a demon.

3: Meng admires Gyokkos art. which always makes Gyokko happy. He even Made Meng a blue fire pot.

4: Daki gives Mengs haircuts because she finds his reactions adorable after she is done.

5:Meng convinced the upermoons to try high heels once. They all cracked there ankles after taking three steps which left only Muzan, Nakime, Daki, douma, and Yin standing. (Yin took over Mengs body after Meng cracked his ankle.

6:Muzan made wolf an outside dog, but Wolf would usually return with a Moriches head for Muzan like a ball which allowed him to be a inside-dog for awhile.

7:Mengs clothing was made by Daki.

8:Meng likes sleeping near Nakime and listen to her play with her Biwa. She enjoys only his company.

9:Meng brings humans for his fellow uppermoons to enjoy because he doesn't eat humans. One time Muzan tried to make him eat one but was flabbergasted when Meng put to much hot sauce on a humans neck.

Tankana4ever

A/N: after reading that one pacific chapter, it brought me back to this certain cannon I put for my oc. Because I made him to act like this if he became a demon. *dying from trying to hold back my laughter.* and I feel like he would do the same thing if he was a vampire. Lol

(8:59-9:03)

10:Meng almost burned down kokushibos area of the infinity fortress after him and Douma tried to make smoars with hellfire

11:Meng and Yin one time asked Muzan to do makeup on them, but he was busy so he sent Meng to the red light district so Daki can do it for him.

12:Meng didn't like Kaigaku, so when he watched Zenitsu kill him he jumped out of his seat with his popcorn spilling on the floor while cheering for Zenitsu.

13: Meng would visit Daki after killing the rapist and bad humans of the red light district for her to eat.

14: Daki is the second person to give Meng girl advice.

15: Meng sees Hantengu as a grandfather, either though he didn't exactly accept the excuse for his past life.

16:Meng isn't physically able to go near the blue spider lilies. It's Canon in this book that due to his unique black blood and hellfire, the spider lily would cause him to pass out til nightfall and would make him have amnesia from the last 24 hours. And it's always the days whenever Muzan calls a one on one meeting pacifically for Meng.