Chapter 23: jelousy and discovery. mission with the stone pilliar.

No one's Pov.

April was coming near a end and we find ourselves at a forest near the hellfire estate with a fire pit and where the hellfire hashira was Making tea with his new blue and red hoodie.

Mengs Pov.

*Siiiiiiiiiiip*smack* ahhhhh. I was siping some jasmine tea near a nice warm fire after my hard work of traning, enjoying the buetiful night sky. I am also wondering what I should get Kanao for her upcoming birthday. Hmmmm maybe she would like some sweets. I said to myself as I sipped my Tea. I then got up and stood right next to a tree when a distant scream was heard coming down. Rahhh. 3. Ahhhh. 2. Ahhhhhhhhhh 1 *thud*. I then extended my arm out which caused a running demon to hit and fall on his back while sliding. MEENG. Shinobu yelled out as she jumped down from a tree. No fair I was trying to talk to him. Shinobu stated while pouting. Tahhhhh please It ain't my fault he tried to run. I stated while drinking my last bit of tea. The demon then slowly got up and I just reached for my tea pot. Drink later, help me out now. Shinobu stated as I poured some tea. The demon then started to run towards us with his fangs about to bite me. *splash* ahhhhhhhhh. The demon screamed as he had to deal with extremely hot tea. Shinobu then hovered her hand over my pot. Jesus I don't think your supposed to put it that hot. Shinobu stated as I poured another cup and gulf it down. The demon then slowly got up and then Shinobu stabbed it causing it to croak up and die. I then handed her a cup of tea which she was skeptical of. Oh come on this is before I boiled the crap out of it. I stated while gulfing down another cup. I then turned towards my papers and started to write. So how many today. I asked Shinobu. This marks the 5th demon inhabiting near the forest. Shinobu stated proudly. Cool so that makes 25. I stated which had Shinobu in shock. Excuse me what.

Oh my bad so before Sanemi left he went on and killed about 10 demons and I also killed 10 and then I told him I will do the paper work Yada Yada yada. I joked around while handing my Paper to crow. Morning then came and I just stared at the sun. Wanna go shopping. Shinobu then turned to me with the look that I know very well. Yes I will buy and carry the items. Yeeeeeeeeee. Shinobu stated while jumping up or down while clapping her hands excitingly. spoil shorty. I heard that. Shinobu stated as she kicked me in the leg. But it didn't hurt.

We then arrived at a market where the prices were almost outrageous. Shinobu bought three diffrent kimonos for kanao's birthday while all I got was a almost empty wallet. Maybe I should have brought more money. I said to myself as I looked at my wallet. Well how sad, anyways hold these. Shinobu stated as I have to hold three diffrent packages of kimonos. But as we were walking I started hearing whispers from the people.

I guess Shinobu must have heard it to because she gave me a concerned look. Don't worry about it this is normal. I said as I winked at her. *thud* ow. Unexpectedly a man threw an apple at my head. Get out of here sickman, we don't want you here! The man said as he was about to throw another apple. But I caught it and just started walking. Meng what are you doing? Shinobu asked me looking confused but I just bobbed my head signaling her to follow me.

We then arrived at the butterfly estate but Shinobu was still bugging me about what happened at the market. Meng why didn't you say nothing back there? that man literally attacked you. I just smiled and laughed. Listen to me, this type of shit happens everywhere I'm just used to it. Shinobu just looked at me in disbelief. The same thing also applies to the demon slayer corps. Why do you think I asked master to reveal me only to the kakushi that I am a hashira. I asked as we entered inside the building. Because the demon slayers would never listen to "a sickman". Plus I don't get as mad as easy. I stated as I took off my shoes and went inside the hallways.