Chapter 55: The reunion and rebirth of the modern Hellfire vessels.

Arthrits Pov.

Travel log: It has been two weeks since we've arrived in Japan....and honestly I am loosing my fucking mind we these two idiots next to me.

Tsuyuri-san: I'm hungry!!

Jackson: I WANT FISH.

Tsuyuri: No I want steak.

Jackson:  fish has fat that is good for you.

Tsuyuri: But Steak got protien.

Jackson: Fish!

Tsuyuri: STEAK!

Jackson: FISH!

Me: Both of you shut the fuck up before I turn this Ox around!!

Ox: MOOOOO.

I yelled as our Ox only snorts out from his nose as he continues to pull. Now I know what your thinking, "Arthrit where did you get a ox from?". Oh well I'm so glad you readers asked. It all started when we were just leaving Shanghai for Wuhan. And when we passed a farmers land, we just so happen to find an ox tangled in some barb wire. Now here is the thing, I was never a big animal fan. Sure me and my son used to go to the family farm and would play with the baby elephant, but I was the one having to take care of the dam thing. Thats why I know the moment I save this thing, I will have to take care of it. So I continued walking. That is until these idiots starts talking.

.
.
.
.
.
.

No one's Pov

Kanao and Jackson: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE/PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

Arthrit: NO!

Arthrit refuses after Kanao frees the Ox. I swear I will take care of him, you saw how I take care of pets, I can take care of an ox. Kanao promises as Arthrit puts his finger in front of her face. No, your dog doesn't count, I should know, I tried using the bathroom and I ended up confused as I see a dog with reading glasses taking a shit! Arthrit yells as jackson chimes in. Actually he's a wolf. Jackson says as Arthrits eyes flared up in a murderous rage. No, means no! He yells as Kanao gave him a pout like a child. W-what is this BS!? Arthrit asked as Jackson joins in and used his blue glowing eyes to make himself look sadder. No,No,no, I am not agreeing to this! Arthrit yells as he looks away. but he made the mistake of looking back as he see's the Ox adding itself in the pleading

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ox: moooooooooo
Arthrit: *SNORT*.....I'm weaker then I thought.

Present Arthrit says to himself as the three of them ended up making it to Wuhan. Finally!!! Jackson yells as Arthrit makes sure Mengs old jacket covers up his golden armor sleeves and even put on leather gloves. Hey Art-chan. Kanao calls out as Arthrit looks at her confused. Why do you have golden armor, is it because of hellfire? She asked as Arthrit shrugs. I don't know actually, I never had hellfire before and this armor just appeared on me after Aruroa town was destroyed. Arthrit points out as he was now fully covered up.

They hid oxy and left her some food as Jackson picks up his rifle and shield. Jackson, what the hell?! Arhtrit hisses as Jackson and Kanao were confused. What/what? They asked at the same time as Arthrit sighs. You are not allowed to bring the guns and sword to the town. Arthrit says as Jack's shrugs. Ok, here child carry the gun for me- NO! Arthrit yells while Kanao just smiled while holding the Winchester rifle. Don't give that dam child gun! Arthrit yells as Kanao talks back. This child wants to hold the gun. Kanao says as Arthrit was irritated.