Chapter 5: A Village's Little White Flower (5)

Hua woke up in a daze, but she felt herself in a warm embrace.

However, other than this, the uncomfortable load inside her chest was gone, her hazy mind because of the previous fever and the torment in her stomach had also disappeared.

Feeling surprised, Hua probed her spiritual realm and found that her spiritual power was fully charged!

Before she could make sense of what happened, she felt a heavy load pressing around her waist. Hua saw a big hand was holding her waist and her gaze followed the hand upwards.

The culprit is lying on the bed quietly. His chest is exposed, and his arms are wrapped around her body.

After thinking about it, Hua remembered that some fox clan's cultivation is using a man's Yang to replenish the Yin.

After remembering what they did last night, Hua cupped her face in embarrassment. Did she accidentally sucked her poor husband's Yang energy to heal herself?

Even though they didn't go all the way?

She slowly broke free from his embrace, planning to check the poor man's body. She found that her husband's body was covered with scars of different sizes and shapes.

Scars are normal for animals or forest demons, but looking at these small and big scars, Hua strangely felt a little uncomfortable. She slowly touched the scars one after another with her fine finger.

Hu Baoshan is strong. He has a bulging pectoral muscle, the muscle on his arms are tense, and his stomach also full of abdominal muscles. But Hua never thought that there would be so many scars on his body.

'How did this happen?'

Hua knows that he returned from the frontline because of his injury. Are these scars caused by the battlefield?

Looking at Hu Baoshan's current sleeping face, his brows seemed to be relaxed. Hua slowly traced his thick eyebrows with her gaze.

He obviously has so many scars on his body. But he sleeps so peacefully, so it must be not painful anymore.

Thinking of something, Hua hugged his waist and send a bit of spiritual power to probed his body. She sensed various injuries, big and small, deep and shallow, there are also traces of poison. Her heart felt a strange distress.

He gave her so much energy during the night, it doesn't hurt to return some to him.

Hua send more spiritual power to slowly soothe and heal his wound. It is impossible to heal everything in one go. But human body has it's own healing ability. Her spiritual power would strengthen this ability to make it heal himself better and faster.

Without her knowing, the man's eyelashes tremble for a moment, with a sign of waking up.

Her fingers were tracing a particularly deep scar in his left shoulder. Her spiritual energy could feel that the wound almost severed his arm and cut off a lot of tendon. She focused her energy in that area, healing and rejuvenating, slowly fixing each tendon and blood vessels.

Suddenly, a hand grasped her fingers and pulled her hand to his mouth. Hu Baoshan kissed the fingers lightly and staring at her with a meaningful smile.

His smile was as calm as water, but Hua smelled a hint of danger.

Last night, he rubbed and kissed her so much that her legs were weak. If she provoked him again, she might not be able to get up this morning.

Hua's face quickly flushed and she pushed his chest shyly, "I... I want to get up."

Her voice was hoarse. Even Hua didn't expect that her voice would be like this when she spoke.