Chapter 23: A Wild Flower in the Beast World (3)

Ling was shocked for a moment but immediately struggled hard to stay in control.

"No, no. I'm a male, Hua. Your smell... I can't stand it." His hands were shaking as he pushed her, 

"I don't want to hurt you." He knew that he was losing his mind to his impulse.

At this moment, Hua's eyes are clouded with passion, and her cheeks are flushed red, which makes her already charming face even more electrifying. "You said you want me to choose you."

Hua looked at him in the eyes when she said, "So I choose you, can't I?"

Ling was breathing heavily but also started to exude a strong male hormonal smell from his body, which also signalled his craving, making Hua feel dizzy.

After recognizing her husband, she did not hesitate. This man is hers, so there is no need to be polite.

"Hua... Hua... Are you sure?" Ling's gaze had already glued to Hua's slightly opened lips.

Her scent is getting stronger and stronger. If he stayed with her any longer, he might do something that she might regret later.

But his body couldn't help but get close to her. He lowered his head and smelled the scent of her neck instinctively but still asked her gently, "If it's just because of your..."

Before he finished his sentence, Hua's arms reached out to behind his head and wrapped his neck.

Hua kissed his lips passionately. Her tongue pried open his teeth, extended and danced in his mouth.

With such a wonderful taste, it thoroughly stimulated the beast inside him.

Their breath, lips and tongues were intertwined together until they both ran out of breath.

Hua's hands ran downward to explore his body, tracing his abdominal muscles and caressing them up and down. But suddenly, he pushed her shoulder away from him. He managed to ask between his panting, "Look at me. Look at me."

"Are you sure?"

Hua knows about his doubts. As a wolf clan, mating with him would also cement their kind's promise of loyalty and bond. This is not a light-hearted matter.

As an answer, Hua uttered the wolf clan's sacred marital vow. "With the moon as our eternal witness..."

Ling's eyes widened with shock, but only for a second before he also followed in a solemn promise. Any three-year-old wolf knows these words.

The two voices sounded together inside the moss-covered cave, "I stand before you, my chosen mate."

"My heart's companion."

"I vow to run by your side, through moonlit nights and sun-filled days."

"Sharing the wild journey of life."

"I pledge my life, my loyalty, trust, and understanding..."

"...for in our unity, we find strength."

Behind a waterfall, two pairs of lips devoured each other hungrily. This time, they were more ferocious and passionate, as both of their minds were consumed by their most basic instinct.

---

At the same time, Elise and Yan are not having a great time in the Howling tribe.

A handsome man with silver hair is coaxing a crying girl near a river. "Elise, don't take it to your heart. Ren is the only witch in the tribe, and a lot of people are injured, so she is a bit anxious. It's not that she intentionally yelled at you."