Chapter 10: A Village's Little White Flower (10)

When Hu Baoshan woke up in the morning, his young wife still slept peacefully. He gently brushed her hair and moved slowly to avoid waking her up. He opened the bed curtains and looked out the window. There was a large amount of snow drifting down from the sky. The houses far away were covered in white, and the tree branches turned silver.

'Snowing again...'

Hu Baoshan had a lot of thought in her head. He might need to leave for a while, but he was still unsure if he wanted to leave Bai Chunhua. Also, whether the supplies he brought back in the past few days would be enough.

He found an extra blanket and wrapped his wife tightly before leaving the bedroom.

As he went to the kitchen, there was a white fox staring at him with piercing eyes.

'Oh, forgot about this fox.'

He hadn't had time to build a cage for this fox, but luckily, it didn't seem to be aggressive.

Maybe it is hungry? He did catch some rabbit yesterday...

He put a frozen rabbit right in front of the fox, but the fox only glanced at it slightly and glared at him again.

'Maybe it doesn't like a dead prey?' Hu Baoshan got a headache. However, this fox is his wife's pet, so he forces himself to think.

There were some meat buns left over from yesterday, so he put them in the steamer to reheat. When Su Linglong smells the scent of steaming buns, her stomach immediately wakes up.

After giving the fox some reheated meat buns, Hu Baoshan left immediately.

Normally, Su Linlong would look down on this kind of rural food, especially leftovers! But she hadn't been eating well for the past few days and couldn't help but want to eat warm food.

When she was eating, Hua also woke up. Habitually, she looked around to find Hu Baoshan, then opened the steamer's lid to check for food.

Bai Chunhua was originally a pretty girl, but after the nourishment of her spiritual energy, her body is healthier and more plump, and the impurities in her body are less and less.

Su Linlong looked at her glowing skin and her delicate, thin, and long fingers and was dazed.

Hua looked at her and was surprised, "Oh, it's just you."

Su Linlong gritted her teeth with hatred. Both husband and wife had forgotten about her. She was treated like a pet and ate leftovers. Unbelievable!

While eating, Hua asked, "What is it?"

"Not important." Su Linlong jumped in front of Bai Chunhua. "Remember. Our mission is to collect happiness points. You're involved with that cannon fodder, which is not according to plan. It's okay. We can still fix this. That guy would be gone before summer anyway. You still have time to catch up with Du Heng."

Su Linlong was not worried that Hua would have affection for Hu Baoshan. When he is gone, Bai Chunhua would look even weaker and pitiful, which can still be used to attract Du Heng's attention.

If Du Heng doesn't work, then she could also hug the thighs of Target B or Target C, as long as she could use them to complete the mission.

But when Bai Chunhua didn't answer, she became a bit worried.

"What's the matter?"

Hua looked up and asked, "What's a cannon fodder?"

Su Linlong: ...

After explaining over and over again, Su Linlong was tired, but finally, with the promise of delicious things, Comrade Su Linlong finally coaxed Hua out of the house.