Chapter 1: A Village's Little White Flower (1)

The winter snow this year came earlier than in previous years. 

The autumn breeze just beginning to fade, but it began to snow heavily. Just after one night, the entire world was covered in white. 

In middle of the night, purple thunder and lightning suddenly slashing down from the sky one after another.

A family of foxes, sleeping inside a cave, raised up their head in surprise.

Along with the full eruption of thunderstorms, the ground also began to shake. A pillar of thunder smashed into a cave, and heavy rain poured into the surrounding forest.

Around the same time, in the Green Water Village, adjacent to the foot of a mountain, Hua was awakened by many noises that seemed some distance away. 

Her head was hurting and her mind was foggy, as if she was trapped in a dark quagmire. She weakly opened her eyes and found herself in a dim, dilapidated room.

There seemed to be many people outside, with rowdy voices and clanging noises.

In the middle of the noise was a middle-aged woman's sobbing voice saying, "Baoshan, my daughter is not sensible. It was my fault for neglecting her education all these years, but please be patient with her."

"That's enough, woman. A girl did this kind of thing, making a joke for our Bai family. Brother Hu was already kind enough to accept her. Don't make trouble." Said a voice of a middle-aged man.

The middle-aged man is called Bai Dalang. He has a sullen expression, which was unsuitable for the occasion. If people don't know, they might think he was attending a funeral instead of his own daughter's wedding. 

He felt angry every time he was thinking about his oldest daughter. He maintained his clean reputation until he was this old, but it's all ruined by this daughter.

Hearing all the noises outside, Hua's head felt more painful and heavy. She subconsciously raised an arm to touch her forehead, then suddenly froze.

She raised her arms weakly and saw a pair of fair and slender hands instead of her paws, which confused her.

She was a fox demon, she practiced together with her family for hundreds of years, but none of them had ever gained a human form.

She remembers that before she fell asleep, there was a bright full moon that hadn't been seen for hundreds of years, which was beneficial for their cultivation. Her parents said that they should take advantage of the moonlight and try hard to advance.

Their fox clan worships the moon, and their lifelong goal is to ascend to heaven and serve their Moon Goddess. However, Hua had always been casual with cultivating. She was lazy and was too sleepy, so she dozed off after only trying for a while. 

She remembered that she heard a loud thunder in her sleep. 

But who would think that she just woke up and became a human?

However, Hua didn't have the energy to appreciate her new look because her head was throbbing and her throat was painful. Even breathing was difficult for her. She felt like she was about to die.

She weakly looked around and found that it was a small house, about ten square meters. This is clearly where human being lives.

Next to the bed was a small wooden table and not too far away, there was a stool. There was a door on the opposite side of the wall.

Hua wanted to get up, but she didn't have any strength. Her eyes were heavy, and she couldn't tell whether it was real or if she was in a dream.

'Where is this place?'