Chapter 20: Villainess Counterattack System

[High-level consciousness detected.]

[Verifying identity.]

[Identity confirmed.]

[0%...10%... please wait a moment.]

[15%...20%......100%. The system is successfully bound.]

[Welcome, Agent H867.]

Hua opened her eyes and faced a pure white space. She looked around in confusion. How come she suddenly arrived in this weird space instead of going home?

She remembered that as Bai Chunhua, she decided to leave after her husband was gone, and Su Linlong said that she would return to her own body.

Even though she was sad to leave her daughter, she didn't want to continue to stay there after her husband was gone.

But where is this place?

Is this heaven?

When Hua was still looking around confusedly, she heard the voice of an old friend.

"Little fox! Little Fox! Can you hear me?"

"Linlong?"

After a noisy "Ah ah ah ah" scream, a reply sounded from the other side. "It's me! I can't believe it. Your soul strength is actually strong enough to join our time-space administration! We could talk to each other again. Oh, I'm so happy. It must be fate!"

'Time-space... what?'

"Linlooong....?! This is not what you promised me before!"

"Ah, anyway... I can't talk to you for too long. I, I have a mission. Go get your introduction from your system first. I'll send you a message later."

[Contact information received from "Agent S762". Would you like to add it to your contacts?]

Hua's hand shook and accidentally pressed "Yes."

[Positive response. Contact saved]

[Congratulations, new agent. Your allocation number is... H867.]

[Would you like to see your identification card?]

Bai Chunhua looked at the screen that was floating in front of her.

Agent H867

Original Name: Hua

Gender: Female

Points: 0

Soul Strength: ...

Physical Strength: ...

Dexterity: ...

Luck: ...

etc, etc...

Hua was dumbfounded by all the strange values and symbols in front of her. She tentatively said, "System..."

[Yes, Agent.]

"I don't understand this."

System: ...

[Loading "Time-Space Administration Manual."]

Suddenly, new information was transferred to her brain. All sorts of things appeared before her, making Hua dizzy and close her eyes. Once Hua opened her eyes again, she focused on the top of the screen.

'Hua...'

That was her real name before she became Bai Chunhua.

She had been away from home for so long and had never learned what had happened to her family. She was supposed to go back to them after finishing a life as Bai Chunhua.