Chapter 65: Agent Zero and the Training World

As soon as Agent Zero returned to the blank empty space, he initiated a search for Hua's whereabouts.

"Locate Agent H867."

[Locating...]

[Agent not found.]

"Try again."

[Locating...]

[Agent H867 has not left the system space and, therefore, cannot be located.]

Zero was worried. The last world was a high-level mission, and Hua had done above and beyond what was required for the mission. It would take a significant mental toll on an agent to do such a thing.

"Open the personal information of H867."

[Beep! Access denied. Unauthorised access to any agent information will result in violatio...]

In response, Zero waved his hand to silence the system voice. Immediately, a colossal computer panel appeared on one wall, stretching from floor to ceiling like an imposing monolith. Its surface is sleek and black, adorned with rows of blinking lights and intricate digital displays.

A chair appeared in front of the panels, which he sat down on and started typing furiously.

Before long, Hua's information appeared on the screen.

He scrutinised each metric in the display, trying to find anything that was harmful to her or would affect her in the long term.

After seeing that she was alright, with only some minor problems that could be adjusted, he sighed with relief.

After waiting for a while, he tried to locate her again, but she was still in the system space and seemed to be shopping.

As he waited, he opened up his own personal information, including the worlds he had been in. Even though his memory somehow woke up, many things were a blur, and he needed to read the full reports to regain those memories with her.

He chuckled and fell into memory lane many times. The times with her were the most colourful time he had ever had. So eventful that when he lost her, the pain was enough to jolt him awake.

After he finished reading, he asked again, "Locate Agent H867."

[Locating...]

[Agent not found.]

Feeling impatient, he peeked into her activity log and saw that she had just entered a "Training World." 

Training World is also a product in the system mall. It is very expensive, but Hua has a lot of points to burn. The agents could select a particular thing they wanted to learn, and they would spend time in the training world until they mastered that particular subject.

This time, Hua decided to learn the cultivation techniques of fox demons.

"Fox demon cultivation manual? Why fox demon cultivation manual?"

The system could not answer him. After he hesitated for a while, walking back and forth in the empty space, he... decided to peek at Hua's history.

This seems a bit wrong and a major violation of the Agents Privacy Act, but he also wanted to know everything about her.

He missed her, wanted to see her, and every news about her was a treasure.

Seeing that his beloved was originally a fox demon, he was surprised.

However, after thinking about her habits and various strangeness, it makes sense.

No wonder she likes chicken so much.